FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is such a terrible tragedy how non-existent beings are forced out of the state of being completely unaware and are so harmfully burdened with the ability to suffer extremely.
It's just so tragic how many humans lack the compassion and awareness to leave the non-existent alone in peace, it's so cruel how life is forced here when only never existing is true perfection.

The only way to avoid suffering is by not existing and nobody can suffer from the absence of everything, it will always be criminal how people continue to create unnecessary suffering and harm by so tragically forcing life here as procreation is the ultimate source of all problems.

I hate how delusional humans are unable to accept procreation as the terrible tragedy it truly is, and instead continue to force life here into this hellish reality where we cannot even easily die in peace. Existence is a curse.

Reactions: Immensevoid, Daxter_87, sserafim and 6 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I saw a woman a few weeks ago at a bus stop. She was around mid twenties and had 3 children. She was also heavily pregnant.
Judging by the children's unkempt appearance and look of sadness upon their faces , it was obvious they weren't happy at all.
The mother was smoking and was dressed very well, unlike her poor children. She was also shouting and swearing at them, using seriously bad language.
These children should never have been brought into existence.

Reactions: Unending, Hollowman and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I definitely feel sorry for the people that do suffer in this world. Plus, the pessimist in me can't help but look at all the young children out there and worry about what lies ahead of them.

Having said that though- I don't think you can assume that every one of them will suffer. Even if they encounter difficulties in life, they themselves might still be grateful for their lives.

I do understand where you're coming from. I hold antinatilist views also. But- I think it is a case of projecting when you are so certain that everyone will hate life as much as you. Some will actually love life.

Personally- I do happen to agree that the risks a new life is exposed to seem unfair and unacceptable to me but that's partly because of my genes and my outlook on life. Some of my friends have children and for now at least (thank goodness) they seem ok.

I guess I do feel curious about how you think. Do you think everyone will suffer to the point of being suicidal at some stage in their life? Surely- if that was the case though and- even those in power hated life- assisted suicide would be legalised everywhere. Do you not think we are in the minority still? Not that I think that adequately justifies risking having children but I guess a lot of would-be parents don't even imagine their child could end up suicidal.

If this is too personal, please just ignore it but, do you know if there are other members of your family who are suicidal? I reckon I have a couple but, not really in my close family so much. I think some may have considered it when really bad things happened but they seemed to get over it. I just think a lot of people don't think it through when they have children.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess I do feel curious about how you think. Do you think everyone will suffer to the point of being suicidal at some stage in their life? Surely- if that was the case though and- even those in power hated life- assisted suicide would be legalised everywhere. Do you not think we are in the minority still? Not that I think that adequately justifies risking having children but I guess a lot of would-be parents don't even imagine their child could end up suicidal.

If this is too personal, please just ignore it but, do you know if there are other members of your family who are suicidal? I reckon I have a couple but, not really in my close family so much. I think some may have considered it when really bad things happened but they seemed to get over it. I just think a lot of people don't think it through when they have children
I don't understand how anyone cannot want to die as it all that makes sense and feels right to me. But it's true that suffering is simply inevitable in life and I see all suffering as undesirable, there is no justification for procreation.

And from what I'm aware I don't know any other people in real life who want to die but that doesn't mean they don't suffer. But of course existing can very easily get much more torturous to the point of making one want to die, procreating into this hellish reality for that reason will always be delusional.

Reactions: Daxter_87, sserafim and Forever Sleep
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
There should be legislation, ban, on having children. Not everyone wants to live in a world of suffering and injusticies. People are expected to work until retirement age and manage financially throughout life. People are expected to suffer and die from old age and in the society of today, some people live more than 100 years. Humans are expected to end up in wheelchair in retirement home. It will be a very long lifetime of suffering. We are headed for an overpopulation collapse. Humanity is like cancer, destroying our planet. I do not understand why politicians do not act in this subject. In any case, I did my best when I chose to be childfree. Antinatalism is a sensible and good philosophy.

Reactions: Daxter_87, Rogue Proxy and sserafim