Sadbrains

Sadbrains

She/They
Mar 10, 2023
Hopefully I'm typing fine. I'm very intoxicated and thinking. I took a very long break from this site to try to get better. I swear I tried. I really did. No one believes me. I mentioned in an earlier post I will end it at the end of the year. It's almost that time. I think I'm really good at tying nooses.. I'm very scared. I think about it so much. I don't want to go but I can't take it anymore. Everyone says everything is my fault and I'm not trying. I left this site. I put in a lot of job applications. I go outside. I go to the gym. What the fuck do people mean I'm not trying. I'll show everyone what they've done. I have approx 17 days left before I die. I will update. I'm most likely going through noose but still debating on method. Thanks to everyone who's ever given me advice here, and I hope my advice helped others.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wkoncuodejde, leavingthesoultrap, _Broken_alice and 4 others
novi.jpg

novi.jpg

Nov 18, 2023
Hopefully I'm typing fine. I'm very intoxicated and thinking. I took a very long break from this site to try to get better. I swear I tried. I really did. No one believes me. I mentioned in an earlier post I will end it at the end of the year. It's almost that time. I think I'm really good at tying nooses.. I'm very scared. I think about it so much. I don't want to go but I can't take it anymore. Everyone says everything is my fault and I'm not trying. I left this site. I put in a lot of job applications. I go outside. I go to the gym. What the fuck do people mean I'm not trying. I'll show everyone what they've done. I have approx 17 days left before I die. I will update. I'm most likely going through noose but still debating on method. Thanks to everyone who's ever given me advice here, and I hope my advice helped others.
I hope you find peace… see you on the other side.

cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
i'm sorry you feel so hopeless. i've felt like this too many times too. i hope you can find some clarity and decide what is better for you.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I hope you find peace. Life is often so unfair.

zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
55753.jpg

mokocchi
hope you rethink this when ur mind is clear from intoxicants

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
You have nothing to prove to anyone. I wish you well, in whatever you decide to do

BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
I well understand what it's like to try your best and it never be enough for anyone. It's true despair. I'm so sorry you've had to suffer so. I'm planning on going around the time you are. Thank you for being you, and may you find peace at last.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I feel you. I also tried my best and left SaSu. But I'm always coming back. And I want to be gone by the end of the year. So yeah, I'm wit you <3

Sadbrains

Sadbrains

She/They
Mar 10, 2023
I well understand what it's like to try your best and it never be enough for anyone. It's true despair. I'm so sorry you've had to suffer so. I'm planning on going around the time you are. Thank you for being you, and may you find peace at last.
I feel you. I also tried my best and left SaSu. But I'm always coming back. And I want to be gone by the end of the year. So yeah, I'm wit you <3
I wish you both a safe journey. Hope there is something after, and we all get to see each other <3