wayn

wayn

orange cats are so cute
Oct 3, 2024
And honestly it's hurts a lot. She keeps more distance when this happens and arguing with me. I do understand her point to be honest, but usally it's not like I'm talking about how much I wanna die omg and i wanna kms, no, it's just 1 sentences when the topic is about death, and then I be like ,,it's must be nice" or something like that. Honestly I'm tired of this, and I'm always telling her that I don't feel sorry for myself so she should'nt neither, but to be fair I think she is just afraid losing me (which I totally understand) To be real I don't think she is wrong but neither I am, because it's just me, I feel depressed from time to time, and there is not much reason behind it. But I never talking about it, I'm almost always tryna act ,,happy" or whatever even if I am not, and then something like this happens and she is act like I killed her dog, but yea again I totally understand her. Anyway I just wanted to vent.

I would suggest everyone to try avoid this topic. :/ fvck

Dcat

• Hugs
Reactions: pezkeus, WhatPowerIs and Redacted24
N

Nikki_Music

Sep 28, 2024
Yeah, it's not worth it, and quite frankly they're usually in the best position to sabotage. I haven't said a word to my partner about my plans. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: wayn
wayn

wayn

orange cats are so cute
Oct 3, 2024
Yo do it in the right way for sure. Also thanks I hope you too.

• Love
Reactions: Nikki_Music