C

cease

Feb 27, 2020
Idk if any of you folks remember but I made a post a few weeks ago about wanting to take out a loan and/or CCs to go on an awesome vacation, then blow my brains out at the end. Check out my last post if you're curious.

Here's where I'm at-
I bought a camper trailer somewhere in The Last Frontier. $1000(+a $300 lot fee for the month). I am now a homeowner . Camper is a piece of shit but it smells OK and the roof doesn't leak. Most importantly, it's mine. And since it's already a piece of shit, it won't be worth scraping all the bits of skull out of the tattered upholstery. They'll just burn it. Further, the place it's parked is absolutely beautiful. This part of Alaska is gorgeous in May. I am excited to spend my last days here.

I paid cash for the trailer + lot fee. I was able to get ~$3k in credit across a couple cards. I just bought a shotgun. There's an amazing hole-in-the- wall burger joint just up the road. All I need now is a couple cases of dark, stout beer, a couple handles of good whiskey and some buckshot and I'll have everything I need.

Whatever the fuck I'm feeling, it's positive. I'm both very relaxed and extremely excited. Idk if you folks did any ecstasy back in the mid-2000s, but it feels kinda like that. I was worried I was manic so I explained it to my therapist and she was like "no, idiot. You've been depressed for so long you just forgot what not being depressed feels like."

attached is a pic of my shotgun + the babbling brook just outside my front door.

Attachments

• 1C41062E-A082-4C90-B93E-471B251CA993.jpeg
    1C41062E-A082-4C90-B93E-471B251CA993.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 66
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, BrokenArrow, it's_all_a_game and 21 others
Rolliewoo

Rolliewoo

Mar 14, 2021
Hey I like your story, mostly because I like that you feel positive.... hope you get so much enjoyment out of all those fine things....views, burgers, peace. Sometimes I find its the really small things in life that make us the happiest. Do you think you might be able to change your mind on CTB?

Reactions: cease, Lucifer'sRight and lobster salad
B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
Are you gonna chill for the whole month then go man? I'm happy to see your final moments are spent how you wanted them. Hope you find peace in your final days!

Reactions: cease, Rolliewoo and RedHarlequin
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I like your gun

• Love
Reactions: cease, Rolliewoo, Lucifer'sRight and 1 other person
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I'm happy to hear you are going to be enjoying the last of your time here on earth. I bet it's beautiful where you are at and the air feels fresh! I hope your time there is nothing but peaceful<3

• Love
Reactions: cease and Rolliewoo
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I'm glad you're at peace and even excited. I can only wish this for all of us in our last moments. Did you feel like this ever since you decided to ctb or was it something specific that flipped the switch?

• Love
Reactions: Rolliewoo, FuneralCry and blahblahhh
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Whatever you do, I wish you lots of love and peace!

I'm sorry this world sucks so much.

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, cease and Rolliewoo
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
peace out, cease

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
excellent idea, enjoy it ;]

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I am 100% jelly, very nice bro.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best. I am glad you are able to find some enjoyment before you leave. It sounds like the perfect idea to spend your last days, taking solace in nature. Although this world can be cruel there is so much beauty in the natural world.

• Love
keep moving forward

keep moving forward

Apr 21, 2021
Good luck! That camo looks sick by the way.

• Love
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Looks like you got the perfect setup, hope everything works out for you whatever happens :heart:

• Love
C

cease

Feb 27, 2020
Hey I like your story, mostly because I like that you feel positive.... hope you get so much enjoyment out of all those fine things....views, burgers, peace. Sometimes I find its the really small things in life that make us the happiest. Do you think you might be able to change your mind on CTB?
If I'm being totally honest, I can't say that reconsidering is completely off the table. Especially now that I ve met my landlord. She's a badass Alaskan woman. At 74 she's still living on her own. Killing bears because they stress out her chickens lol. I've been doing work for her, shoveling goat shit and splitting wood for next winter. I can't deny that I feel a connection with her and I can't deny that simple living and working with my hands is refreshing. I feel good.

I know that the feeling is fleeting though. And thinking about my newfound credit card debt is as much of a failsafe as I'd hoped. I think, at best, I'll stick around for another month or so. I've been practicing putting the barrel in my mouth and pulling the trigger. It's easier than I expected.
Are you gonna chill for the whole month then go man? I'm happy to see your final moments are spent how you wanted them. Hope you find peace in your final days!
I'm not sure. I still have ~$500 in credit to burn. And I've been enjoying helping out my landlord around her property. I dont have a definite date set but I'm enjoying myself right now and there's no sense in blowing my brains out before using all my credit.

So maybe the rest of the month. Maybe part of the next month.

It's peaceful though. I'm spending my spare time writing my letters and reaching out to old friends ☺️
I like your gun
We have different tastes I like that it's mine but I'm not a fan of the camo wrap. It just happened to be most affordable.

Last edited:
Reactions: whitefeather, Pisceslilith, BluesRunTheGame and 1 other person
RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
Looks pretty, congrats on the seclusion!

• Love
Reactions: cease
C

cease

Feb 27, 2020
I'm glad you're at peace and even excited. I can only wish this for all of us in our last moments. Did you feel like this ever since you decided to ctb or was it something specific that flipped the switch?
I've wanted to ctb for a very long time.

What flipped the switch was being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Once I had most of what I needed for my plan and all the other things were falling into place.

I tried and failed to ctb about a year ago by means of N + the night-night method. I was relieved when my N came in the mail but I really didn't feel anything about it other than that. I think I knew I was rushing it though. I hadnt tied up all my loose ends. I had roommates. I think that was weighing on me.
Good luck! That camo looks sick by the way.
Lol we have different tastes thank you though. Best of luck to you as well ☺️
Whatever you do, I wish you lots of love and peace!

I'm sorry this world sucks so much.

Hugs,

Matt
<3 I appreciate you.

If there is another side, let's grab a beer, yeah?

/Hug
Thanks for the well-wishes, folks ☺️

I'll update at least one more time before I'm outta here.

In the meantime best of luck to all of you <3
Yikes. I am not good at navigating this site on mobile. Also kinda drunk lol. I responded to yall's comments all wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: whitefeather, Pisceslilith, BluesRunTheGame and 1 other person
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Sounds like a nice getaway before the great getaway lol.

I wish you well whatever goes down.

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather and cease
T

Trojan

Apr 28, 2021
Best of luck in whatever you decide. Sounds like you have the perfect set up.

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
This thread reminded me of a forum member that CTB via shotgun. He planned everything in detail and also posted a photo of his shotgun.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...tb-tonight-please-dont-be-sad-or-sorry.40616/