Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Covid really made things harder. With family at home all the time I just haven't had as much freedom to make arrangements for this. Now things are looking brighter for me; things are opening up again across the UK and so I might finally get better opportunities and excuses to be out and working towards killing myself. I'm pretty hyped ngl. The fact that it's been so hard for me to do what I intended to do has really stressed me out lately, but I think I might be able to manage this soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: peacefully31425, red_pen, HappyMstake and 7 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
It´s really easier now. i hope you will find your peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17949
NoPlaceForme

NoPlaceForme

We wanted peace
Jun 13, 2020
I hope you find your peace soon.

• Hugs
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Covid really made things harder. With family at home all the time I just haven't had as much freedom to make arrangements for this. Now things are looking brighter for me; things are opening up again across the UK and so I might finally get better opportunities and excuses to be out and working towards killing myself. I'm pretty hyped ngl. The fact that it's been so hard for me to do what I intended to do has really stressed me out lately, but I think I might be able to manage this soon.
whatever you choose to do. I wish the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Deleted member 17949
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Thanks bros, I will make this work

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, NoPlaceForme and Lady black
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Thoughts and prayers to you.

B

blue101

Jul 3, 2020
I live in uk. I would love to die with someone-suicide partner- and im not picky how you would like to do it. im down if you are

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I live in uk. I would love to die with someone-suicide partner- and im not picky how you would like to do it. im down if you are
I'm unsure about using partners in general tbh, but I'll PM you if I want to look into it further

B

blue101

Jul 3, 2020
I'm unsure about using partners in general tbh, but I'll PM you if I want to look into it further
sorry whats pm and if ur unsure then I don't know I don't want someone whos gonna back out suddenly what about it makes u unsure

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
sorry whats pm and if ur unsure then I don't know I don't want someone whos gonna back out suddenly what about it makes u unsure
Private message, and I'm unsure whether I want to be alone or not when I do it. I may want to be alone, so I am not currently making any partner plans.

B

blue101

Jul 3, 2020
Private message, and I'm unsure whether I want to be alone or not when I do it. I may want to be alone, so I am not currently making any partner plans.
okay pm me ig if u want to but I am looking for a partner so I may have found one before u pm if u do