markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
Recovery is a complete joke for me now. Especially considering the kind of shits I have faced in my entire life all alone, one after another. I still tried some things these past weeks to give me a glimmer of hope to continue somehow, but it is worthless. Problems are real and many won't heal magically with time as most pro lifers believe.
Infact they have only compunded for me ,in the past few years to the point that I find myself in absolute darkness ,all alone crying and screaming for death. No one cares about how much I have tried all these years and that I am genuinely beyond that saving point. The moment I die, they would just say all the bad things about me and not a single person would even know what the true reality was.
Why the hell should I even continue? So that day by day my psyche becomes much more darker? So that I become the worst version of myself? Just for the narcissistic amusement of these brainwashed non understanding people? Nope.
And the worst part is that life won't even matter that much in this mechanical universe. We might very well be living in a simulation with no continuity after death.
I am done now. I have to prepare for my departure from this hell.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: chyme, death137, kitee80 and 6 others
Cosmic dust

Cosmic dust

Among the stars
Feb 28, 2022
I am sorry you feel that way and for what you have been through. Life is really unfair and can be very difficulty, people are unreliable and can be a huge disappointment. I personally have given up on expecting things from other people and I feel more at peace now.

Whatever you do, I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, eternalflame and markimobzzdeasui
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like many pro lifers are delusional, they could never understand what others go through as they are not in a similar situation. In this life it is a fact that many problems have no solutions. For many people it can be impossible to escape from suffering. It is such a cruel life after all and it is terrible how other people just make things worse. To me it is horrifying that life is even a thing in the first place and that people have to endure so much all for the sake of it. I could never see a point to living personally. I hope that you find relief from what you are going through.

• Hugs
Reactions: kitee80, eternalflame, Life is pointless and 2 others
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
I am sorry you feel that way and for what you have been through. Life is really unfair and can be very difficulty, people are unreliable and can be a huge disappointment. I personally have given up on expecting things from other people and I feel more at peace now.

Whatever you do, I hope you find peace.
Thank you

jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
Life is a really bad sit com where the characters need better drugs..

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I wish you strenght in your decision, whatever it may be. I'm sorry for your situation, hope it will improve somehow.
This sitcom joke is pure gold.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui