FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is all meaningless anyway with humans destined for nothing but to decay and die with this existence eternally disappearing into nothingness no matter what. And this is why it's especially deeply abhorrent and absurd how we exist in this anti-death society with humans insistent in prolonging suffering no matter what even know it's all pointless anyway and serves no purpose but to torment existing beings all while they are just waiting to die in an existence that was always so incredibly undesirable.

Existing truly is just the most futile process of slowly dying where one is destined for nothing but to suffer even more just to inevitably deteriorate and be tormented by old age, it'll always be so immensely tragic to me how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option despite this. Death will come eventually so people should always have the option no matter what to painlessly free themselves from this existence they were so unfairly burdened with in the first place, in my case I'd always prefer to die earlier but I only see never existing as true perfection.

I have no interest in the pointless and torturous burden that is human existence, I see no value in suffering so senselessly when the peace of non-existence solves everything, all I wish for is permanent nothingness as after all it's the eternal absence of all suffering and harm, painless death will always be preferable to me than just slowly dying and waiting to die in an existence that I never would have chosen in the first place.

It's truly so dreadful and immensely harmful how many humans get so obsessed with forcing others to suffer even know death is all that's inevitable, we are all just going to die anyway with all finally forgotten about. Nobody can suffer from not existing which is the fate we are all destined for no matter what yet they deny others an eternal release from this existence even know there is no point or value to the temporary and meaningless burden of being conscious and aware.

It'll always be extremely tragic to me how we exist in this society in denial of death, how could voluntary death ever be so bad when every second is one closer to that inevitable fate anyway with nobody who no longer exists able to mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer and feel pain in an existence that was just a terrible mistake in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, HarryCobean and myusername890
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
IMO, in your "world", yes, (it's) all meaningless, in others' lives, not so much. There's that broad brush painting again.

Reactions: Otaku and Tesha