AUTIST777

AUTIST777

Jumping soon
Apr 29, 2020
The world is fucked up. The war on drugs has been going on for too damn long and people should have the say in what they consume or do with their life.

• Love
Reactions: dreambound, Lily (Osako), unnoticed and 4 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Exactly, what harm does it do others really

Reactions: chronicphysicalpain and AUTIST777
C

chronicphysicalpain

Jun 28, 2021
The kind of people who decide that are the 99% not interested in leaving, even euthanasia laws are a fraud sometime when enacted...

LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
The world is fucked up. The war on drugs has been going on for too damn long and people should have the say in what they consume or do with their life.
Psuedo Idol?

Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
It will never end because it makes too much money for our government (police departments,, DEA, etc) and for the private prison industry.

Edit:
Watch
The War on Drugs: The Prison Industrial Complex

The Phony Drug War

The War on Drugs Funded Policing

Read

Last edited:
Reactions: ummbrella
U

ummbrella

Sep 10, 2022
"Its absurd that a lot of drugs are illegal and that we can't ctb with dignity in a clinical setting" said it perfectly Death with Dignity is a necessity.

needfulthings.

Reactions: Lily (Osako)
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I have mixed feelings. A meth addict stopped eating because it was easier to do meth & get brain rewards than figure out self care. He looked like a rotten bag of bones. His hungry SI made him jump on a random person, he ate his face and his eyes...

Still think drugs are cool?

Society grew tired of fixing party people overdosing because they didn't have the qualifications to handle drugs safely, so they banned it.

I do think we need euthanasia.

But we used drugs & alcohol to pacify the natives before commuting genocide. My canadian government legalized weed then made deals with china to turn our democracy into communist dictatoship. They used fear of death by using a flu. It's always freaking deadly but only make the news when the population must be dominated. After or before a scandal.

A drugged society isn't a free society. Pharaoh gave booze to slaves?

A clear mind is harder to deceive & control. This is the true purpose of psychiatry. If you want to do it to yourself, no need to get permission from the government. Just buy drugs from a tax free independent seller. That's what the gov want to make illegal. Business that they can't rob from with taxes.