finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
i will be responding to questions up to 14 hours from now, after that, i should be gone hopefully

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, UnrulyNightmare and Nothing87
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
i'm very sorry that life has led you here, this is never an easy decision to make, you must really be hurting. i hope that everything goes smoothly for you and that there is peace at the end of your journey.

Reactions: broth0100, Praestat_Mori and finallydone
memoriesofyesterday

memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
finallydone, why are you doing this? and how old are you?

I'm not one of those 'your brain isn't developed/strong enough' people, I'm just curious how old you are?

And you know what, I'm not even judging.

About 2 months before my Mom's death (which brought me here) and before he turned out the motel lights at Travelodge:

My dad said to me, [my name]..."Death is expensive".

He was married to her for what should have been 50 years had she lived until September.

He was right.

Death is expensive and I had never even thought of that before.

And I was walking around the planet at 44 years old. What an idiot!

Reactions: Tonkpils, Praestat_Mori and finallydone
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point.

What's your method?

Reactions: finallydone
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
We are here for you whatever you decide. May you find peace.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and finallydone
finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
finallydone, why are you doing this? and how old are you?

I'm not one of those 'your brain isn't developed/strong enough' people, I'm just curious how old you are?

And you know what, I'm not even judging.

About 2 months before my Mom's death (which brought me here) and before he turned out the motel lights at Travelodge:

My dad said to me, [my name]..."Death is expensive".

He was married to her for what should have been 50 years had she lived until September.

He was right.

Death is expensive and I had never even thought of that before.

And I was walking around the planet at 44 years old. What an idiot!
why am i doing this ?
i figured i've suffered for long enough in all aspects of life, mentally, physically, and socially
as for my age, i'm 26
and i still don't understand what you mean when you say that death is expensive

Gone soon

Gone soon

Guy who likes wearing womens' clothes
Jun 11, 2024
Best wishes for your journey

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and finallydone
finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
What's the setup? Is it in your house or outdoors? What kinda rope? Are you going to tie a noose or something different?
it's going to be outdoors, there is an old water storage tank that i found a good place to hook my rope to
the rope i'm gonna be using is 12mm or 1/2 inch polyester rope
and i'm going to tie a noose knot

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace, I wish you the best.

A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
I am wishing you lots of peace & serenity -- with whatever you decide.

What was the turning point to bring you to this today? How long have you been planning to CTB?

finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
I am wishing you lots of peace & serenity -- with whatever you decide.

What was the turning point to bring you to this today? How long have you been planning to CTB?
i think it's a build up rather than a turning point, i'm quite a patient guy, as for planning i think i had SI since i was 7 and was ready to act on it back then but chose not to,
had deep thoughts about it again at 16 then 18 then 19 and at least a couple of weeks to months of every year since then (i'm 26 now), but that was all when i was deeply depressed
i think this year marks the first time that i had plans for suicide even outside of depression, and even if somehow i didn't succeed today, i will one day take my own life and not wait for time to do it

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils, athiestjoe and Catch-22
finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
9 hours to go, already feeling heavy, SI is getting the better outta me, never thought i'd be going back to be so torn between the will to be free and the fear of losing everything i worked up to or even worse, someone stopping me midway to death and i end up in a worse situation

• Hugs
Reactions: eeah
finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
update : SI got so activated that i'm having a hard time breathing, i had to cancel my attempt this time before even hitting the time i set, i feel so embarrassed and powerless right now, i think my only choice is to do it so impulsively that my SI don't have time to kick in

thanks to anyone who was here for me today, and i'm sorry if i caused any discomfort

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils, IrishBug and SVEN
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
update : SI got so activated that i'm having a hard time breathing, i had to cancel my attempt this time before even hitting the time i set, i feel so embarrassed and powerless right now, i think my only choice is to do it so impulsively that my SI don't have time to kick in

thanks to anyone who was here for me today, and i'm sorry if i caused any discomfort
Awww please don't feel bad. There's nothing to be ashamed of. SI is biological and subconscious. It soooo hard to overcome. We all struggle with it that's why most of us are still here as well.

Reactions: Tonkpils and finallydone
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023

Please don't give it a thought. Whatever you decide to do has our support. That's the whole point of a self choice Forum such as this. Be kind to yourself and go well unmet friend.

Reactions: nir and finallydone
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Happy you made it through another day OP. No discomfort at all and good luck.