• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
What the fuck? How is it a privilege to struggle?

BDE1FAC5 8B6F 4E34 86B6 A88AE5C50E62

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Rocinante, worthIess, Unknown21 and 7 others
lastsunset

lastsunset

Apr 24, 2024
That's the wildest thing I've heard so far

Reactions: silentcicada, xinino, libitina and 10 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
That's the wildest thing I've heard so far
It's not as wild as this. Someone else commented it. Like literally, what the fuck? This is patently untrue

"Those who blame on taxes and rent, go live in the jungle.

C'mon guys, is better having life than never existed, if u don't want don't call it a gift but we all gotta be gratefull"

7828F4B8 C235 453E 93BF E16BA2649B92

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rocinante, Unknown21, xinino and 2 others
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I think everyone has to struggle in life to survive but it's definitely not a privilege.

Reactions: xinino, divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I think everyone has to struggle in life to survive but it's definitely not a privilege.
There's also this. Some commenters are literally delusional

"10:33 mere existence SHOULD satisfy you, you SHOULD apperciate your being in time, that doesnt mean you cant loose that legitimate ability"

893E5E7E 7533 4604 94E9 C12C2B108D5C

• Hmph!
Reactions: Rocinante, xinino, iloverachel and 1 other person
lastsunset

lastsunset

Apr 24, 2024
It's not as wild as this. Someone else commented it. Like literally, what the fuck? This is patently untrue

"Those who blame on taxes and rent, go live in the jungle.

C'mon guys, is better having life than never existed, if u don't want don't call it a gift but we all gotta be gratefull"

View attachment 137821
They are all brainwashed

Reactions: xinino, libitina, DeathOfKane and 5 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
They are all brainwashed
Literally. The most annoying thing is that they expect us all to be grateful for life and get mad at us if we aren't

"I have a different view, you think existence of an individual who is born has no say in choosing their life.
I accept , and i am grateful , to be alive .
The phrase to happy be thankful , i am happy for the opportunity to be alive , you see"

Reactions: Rocinante, gokpg, xinino and 7 others
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022

"10:33 mere existence SHOULD satisfy you, you SHOULD apperciate your being in time, that doesnt mean you cant loose that legitimate ability"

View attachment 137823
Meh, it sound ridiculous because I never asked to be born here and existence definitely doesn't satisfy me, I would rather not exist.

Reactions: xinino, myusername890, divinemistress36 and 3 others
lastsunset

lastsunset

Apr 24, 2024
My dad even once stated that "my soul chose to come to this earth, to this body".

????

Why would anyone choose to come to this shithole of a planet? Humans ruined everything

• Wow
Reactions: gokpg, Green Destiny, xinino and 8 others
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
It is privilege to face the black sun

Reactions: gokpg and divinemistress36
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
"more existence SHOULD satisfy you, you SHOULD appreciate life"

Yeah, i totally appreciate decades of meaningless suffering.
Literally what the fuck is there to appreciate about life

Im not grateful for life at all, fuck life and fuck living.
Life has been nothing but pain and misery

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: gokpg, xinino, libitina and 6 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
A privilege is a right or advantage gained by birth, the privilege of life is such that it makes you wish you were never born

Reactions: xinino, myusername890, sserafim and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
My dad even once stated that "my soul chose to come to this earth, to this body".

????

Why would anyone choose to come to this shithole of a planet? Humans ruined everything
I don't know why I would choose to come here either. I was probably tricked into it or something. This is what one of the commenters said:

"ok , I'll expand, first I do not think I was forced into existence, as you say.
Reason, I see life as a great opportunity to learn from life on earth, essentially we are all souls evolving , we live in a meaning full world , working though cycles , karma , incarnating to contribute to a vast cosmos.
Of course , in this idea , nothing is forced , we have many life times to add our gifts, ext ext.
I wonder if there could be an anti natal view, with the many levels / planes of existence beyond earth life."

"no confusion with me , to me there is no forcing into existence, eg , all is karma , opportunity, incarnation on earth to grow and contribute to the evolve cosmos , humans are not separate from nature we are co creators , so I'm not confused at all"

"as I said, I choose to exist , to learn and grow.
We co create our lives , make our worlds , once you realise your power and real meaning and purpose, then you could not be anti being born into the great opportunity of life challenge.
No matter how difficult you perceive this , live and let live ext."

"of course we humans choose, the trick is to see the positive , stay away from negative mind set, the you see how manifesting really works , good luck"

"If you look carefully at my comments you can read more expanded answers, there .
Yes humans have free will to choose there life.
This free will is part of the universal law of karma. ( golden rule).
This law is perfect in it's operation.
Earth life is a school to learn , we are in fact eternal beings, so if you understand this you know it's quite impossible not to exist,
That was why I am great ful to be alive and accept life challenges.

So quite different to not trying to exist , you see"

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante, xinino and iloverachel
lastsunset

lastsunset

Apr 24, 2024
I think it's all just speculation. Nobody knows why we are here. Where we came from in the first place. Where we go after we die. It's all just fantasies to come up with a reason. Because if we truly feel that we don't actually know, that's just too much to handle for some people.

Reactions: xinino, Null Hypothesis, divinemistress36 and 2 others
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
A privilege is a right or advantage gained by birth, the privilege of life is such that it makes you wish you were never born
I think privilege of life is to enjoy the ecstasy moments of throes, and the sacrifice of the excess.

Reactions: iloverachel
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's not a privilege to struggle, literally everything that has ever lived, will live, and continues to live today has experienced struggle.

To play Devil's advocate, maybe this guy means that it is a privilege to have the opportunity to air out your struggles and make them known to people who can help with them. So many suffer in silence and eventually they just learn to take it for the rest of their miserable lives even if the solutions to these struggles are easy. Or maybe he means having certain struggles counts as a privilege because it helps draw sympathy from people in ways that other people can't. Idk.

Reactions: xinino, iloverachel and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It's not a privilege to struggle, literally everything that has ever lived, will live, and continues to live today has experienced struggle.

To play Devil's advocate, maybe this guy means that it is a privilege to have the opportunity to air out your struggles and make them known to people who can help with them. So many suffer in silence and eventually they just learn to take it for the rest of their miserable lives even if the solutions to these struggles are easy. Or maybe he means having certain struggles counts as a privilege because it helps draw sympathy from people in ways that other people can't. Idk.
I think he means that it's a privilege to be alive

Reactions: Rocinante, xinino and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think he means that it's a privilege to be alive
Then that's even dumber because how can every single thing that has ever been alive actually be privileged? Compared to whom? Nonliving beings? I'm pretty sure they don't care. At that point, the word loses its meaning entirely.

Reactions: xinino, Null Hypothesis, iloverachel and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I don't know why I would choose to come here either. I was probably tricked into it or something. This is what one of the commenters said:

"ok , I'll expand, first I do not think I was forced into existence, as you say.
Reason, I see life as a great opportunity to learn from life on earth, essentially we are all souls evolving , we live in a meaning full world , working though cycles , karma , incarnating to contribute to a vast cosmos.
Of course , in this idea , nothing is forced , we have many life times to add our gifts, ext ext.
I wonder if there could be an anti natal view, with the many levels / planes of existence beyond earth life."

"no confusion with me , to me there is no forcing into existence, eg , all is karma , opportunity, incarnation on earth to grow and contribute to the evolve cosmos , humans are not separate from nature we are co creators , so I'm not confused at all"

"as I said, I choose to exist , to learn and grow.
We co create our lives , make our worlds , once you realise your power and real meaning and purpose, then you could not be anti being born into the great opportunity of life challenge.
No matter how difficult you perceive this , live and let live ext."

"of course we humans choose, the trick is to see the positive , stay away from negative mind set, the you see how manifesting really works , good luck"

"If you look carefully at my comments you can read more expanded answers, there .
Yes humans have free will to choose there life.
This free will is part of the universal law of karma. ( golden rule).
This law is perfect in it's operation.
Earth life is a school to learn , we are in fact eternal beings, so if you understand this you know it's quite impossible not to exist,
That was why I am great ful to be alive and accept life challenges.

So quite different to not trying to exist , you see"
this is the essence of the human delusion

Last edited:
Reactions: xinino, Null Hypothesis, lastsunset and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Then that's even dumber because how can every single thing that has ever been alive actually be privileged? Compared to whom? Nonliving beings? I'm pretty sure they don't care. At that point, the word loses its meaning entirely.
Literally. They also think that we should be grateful to be alive. None of us consented to being brought into existence, so why is there this expectation that we have to be grateful? It wasn't our choice to be born. We were all forced into it

"C'mon guys, is better having life than never existed, if u don't want don't call it a gift but we all gotta be gratefull"

Reactions: xinino, Dr Iron Arc, 4am and 1 other person
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024

View attachment 137823
It's extremely ironic that this individual picked a username of a fictional character that lives in a mansion, has all the money and resources to do what they want and can literally escape to anywhere.

Usually people associate with a hero, villain or anti villain (depending on their past) so it's quite telling. My PlayStation avatar is Albert Wesker who wanted to spread Ouroboros on the world and infect everyone lmao.

• Informative
Reactions: xinino, Null Hypothesis and sserafim
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sounds like something someone who never had to struggle would say.

Reactions: Georg, xinino, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
If someone is grateful for being alive then good for them. My problem is when they expect everyone to be grateful for existing and try to shove their perspective on life down everyone's throats. Some people don't like existing and that's valid and people need to accept that.

Life isn't a privilege. There is nothing "privileged" about it. Life and existence is inherently neutral and how people feel about their own existence differs from person to person. You can't expect everyone to find the beautiful aspects of life to be enough for them to put up with the bad aspects. Existence can be tiring for some and if someone wants to go into a state of internal slumber (death) then that is completely fine.

• Love
Reactions: 4am, xinino, tbroken and 4 others
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
This isn't real, because real sees the that all is pay to play here. That is be hurt but the reward is there. Sometimes I think some of these ppl are AI lol.

Reactions: xinino and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Literally. They also think that we should be grateful to be alive. None of us consented to being brought into existence, so why is there this expectation that we have to be grateful? It wasn't our choice to be born. We were all forced into it

"C'mon guys, is better having life than never existed, if u don't want don't call it a gift but we all gotta be gratefull"
Maybe it's better for that guy or maybe he's just crazy, either way it's pretty silly.

Reactions: xinino and sserafim
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
He wanted to say something non-obvious that would sound smart to people like his audience. He feeds on attention.
Idiots like them make me smile.

Reactions: xinino, sserafim and tbroken
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
That's so bad it made me laugh holy shit

Reactions: 4am and xinino