imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
So, tonight was supposed to be the night i was going to take my Fent i ordered off the dark web but because it's a holiday the mail does not run today and now i have to wait till tomorrow for it to get delivered. I JUST WANT TO DIE ALREADY! is that too much to fucking ask?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so frustrated but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
So, tonight was supposed to be the night i was going to take my Fent i ordered off the dark web but because it's a holiday the mail does not run today and now i have to wait till tomorrow for it to get delivered. I JUST WANT TO DIE ALREADY! is that too much to fucking ask?
Ugh I'm so sorry. The desperation doesn't help the wait. I have to ask… do you know that it's real?

S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Which vendor & market did u use? Im thinking of following u if it works. idk how many to take but i hope it would be peaceful

imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
Which vendor & market did u use? Im thinking of following u if it works. idk how many to take but i hope it would be peaceful
I use nemesis market, there is a section for fent, its also called "china white"
Ugh I'm so sorry. The desperation doesn't help the wait. I have to ask… do you know that it's real?
Yes, its real

Reactions: stilhavinightmares
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
I use nemesis market, there is a section for fent, its also called "china white"

Yes, its real
Nemesis market seems hard to get on the link i found for them is dead. I'm really intrigued in the method you chose getting Sodium nitrite is hard and hanging urself seems painful. I hope the fentanyl comes tomorrow and u find the peace ur looking for.

S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Did u get it today?