L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
i was scared before but not anymore i feel i can do everything leaving the pain and suffering is the best experience

Last edited:
Reactions: fultron12
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I hope you still feel this way when you sober up

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am certainly not scared of death and I find it to be comforting. There will be no more suffering. It is the end of everything. Life is the scary thing. However I wish it was easier to leave this world, survival instinct and fear of failure hold me back.

• Hugs
Reactions: hlynn95 and ClownMe
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I am certainly not scared of death and I find it to be comforting. There will be no more suffering. It is the end of everything. Life is the scary thing. However I wish it was easier to leave this world, survival instinct and fear of failure hold me back.
For all intents & purposes, SI = fear of death

Reactions: Snake of Eden
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
For all intents & purposes, SI = fear of death
Fear of dying seems more fitting. Death is only an idea, one that we don't understand at all, one that might be understood as the opposite of being, but, if we percieve being as a kind of constant dying, as many of us do, death might be understood as the opposite of dying. Then we may find comfort in the idea of not being, because we see it as the resolution of the dying process.

In the same line of thought, extended further, that logic brings us the fear of surviving, of not achieving resolution, of prolonged dying in a future that might be even more painful.

Because the cost of dying - that we know. We know what dying entails. It's not just irrational fear playing tricks with our imagination, it's the experience of being ripped apart piece by piece and still breathing, speaking, posing the question - how much do we have to suffer to actually make this living body drew its last breath? And if we fail, what terrifying and hellish form will dying assume?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale and motel rooms
hanax.

hanax.

SI sucks
Oct 2, 2021
currently working on being comfortable about death. hopefully, this will lead me to a far better attempt that could possibly lead to eternal sleep. but i still have to work on my fears for now lmao. darn anxiety.

hlynn95

hlynn95

Anxious Loner
Oct 2, 2021
I am scared to die but it's also a beautiful thing to be reassured that if life becomes so unbearable, there is always a way out— I.e) death. I feel as if a lot of us don't want to actually die, but rather have a better life. It's come to the point where I'm personally ready to give up. I'm getting older and going to lose my good looks someday, then no one will want me ☹️

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry
fultron12

fultron12

Oct 4, 2021
I am scared to die but it's also a beautiful thing to be reassured that if life becomes so unbearable, there is always a way out— I.e) death. I feel as if a lot of us don't want to actually die, but rather have a better life. It's come to the point where I'm personally ready to give up. I'm getting older and going to lose my good looks someday, then no one will want me ☹️
That's exactly it for me. Scared to die, but knowing an exit is nearby is comforting. Death is the only promise in life. I'm just so exhausted, so tired of being a fundamentally broken person that pills/therapy/hobbies/love can't fix.

hlynn95

hlynn95

Anxious Loner
Oct 2, 2021
That's exactly it for me. Scared to die, but knowing an exit is nearby is comforting. Death is the only promise in life. I'm just so exhausted, so tired of being a fundamentally broken person that pills/therapy/hobbies/love can't fix.
If worse comes to worse, jumping off a bridge can be an easy exit. I've highly considered this method but I hope I'd have the guts to do it. I was thinking maybe have one last "hoorah" where I get high in molly (which makes you feel fearless/invincible when on it), then jump off a bridge. A scary thought but might do it someday if I had a partner to assist...

fultron12

fultron12

Oct 4, 2021
If worse comes to worse, jumping off a bridge can be an easy exit. I've highly considered this method but I hope I'd have the guts to do it. I was thinking maybe have one last "hoorah" where I get high in molly (which makes you feel fearless/invincible when on it), then jump off a bridge. A scary thought but might do it someday if I had a partner to assist...
Molly is my all time favorite drug (next to acid, mescaline and shrooms) because you're absolutely right, you feel like superman while on it. To me, it's like 8 hours of non-consentual happiness, my stupid brain has no choice but to feel and think good thoughts.

If I were able to, I'd be happy to assist. Having someone you trust not to call the cops or family is just as important as one who also won't judge and respects your decision. A true friend who understands that your wish is to end your life on your own terms with dignity will help to ensure you do just that.

• Love
Reactions: hlynn95
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
If I had a quick and painless method, I'd be gone sooner than you can say "fear of dying".

hlynn95

hlynn95

Anxious Loner
Oct 2, 2021
Molly is my all time favorite drug (next to acid, mescaline and shrooms) because you're absolutely right, you feel like superman while on it. To me, it's like 8 hours of non-consentual happiness, my stupid brain has no choice but to feel and think good thoughts.

If I were able to, I'd be happy to assist. Having someone you trust not to call the cops or family is just as important as one who also won't judge and respects your decision. A true friend who understands that your wish is to end your life on your own terms with dignity will help to ensure you do just that.
Hmm! Where are you from? Can you travel?