3rd worlder issues

3rd worlder issues

Sep 12, 2021
never had this I'm just too ugly and shy for girls (not cry thread)

but it indeed would be dope if i could hold hands with another soul uh.
I'll die loner virgin tbh. I'm glad I can still cope with chess and drugs until the rope time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MeltedJello, Disappointered, Manaaja and 2 others
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Men are far more desperate and available. They flock to just about any man who sets up a profile, and their standards are low.

So they will hold your hand if you want that experience. I had a guy wanting sex before I had even sent a single pic.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Manaaja
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Men are far more desperate and available. They flock to just about any man who sets up a profile, and their standards are low.

So they will hold your hand if you want that experience. I had a guy wanting sex before I had even sent a single pic.
Yeah, I've had some fun on Grindr. Plenty of offers for sex, blowjobs, wanting to be fisted etc. Pretty much any kink you can think of. All are nsa, so you can have fun and never call/talk to that person again, and it's all good, no hurt feelings.

If you're a top, you can have your pick.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Isn't that morning dreaming?

I'm a handholding virgin too. But I held my dogs's paws. If you have a pet, hold their paw, unless the pet hates it.

Hmm, I wonder if there's a good VR game where you can have a girlfriend. Not the same thing at all, but just to try.

You like chess? Sometime ago I started to play a little bit. Downloaded an app and all. I saw a video of critikal winning and decided to start playing again, but quit because it's just not for me.

There's a lot of loneliness these days. It's sad how they claim that there are 7 billion people yet it feels that there are almost more lonely people than non-lonely people.

Reactions: Disappointered
3rd worlder issues

3rd worlder issues

Sep 12, 2021
Isn't that morning dreaming?

I'm a handholding virgin too. But I held my dogs's paws. If you have a pet, hold their paw, unless the pet hates it.

Hmm, I wonder if there's a good VR game where you can have a girlfriend. Not the same thing at all, but just to try.

You like chess? Sometime ago I started to play a little bit. Downloaded an app and all. I saw a video of critikal winning and decided to start playing again, but quit because it's just not for me.

There's a lot of loneliness these days. It's sad how they claim that there are 7 billion people yet it feels that there are almost more lonely people than non-lonely people.
dogs are awesome, I'm a cat person tho it's something related to Egyptian pagans praising cats as gods

anyway yo we could play some games on lichess some days. if you have a telegram you can hmu and play on lichess. my online elo is around 1700.

Reactions: Manaaja
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Bro, same. Apparently we have to go gay or change genders to get anything going :pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: aBLEACHyindividual and Amumu
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Only if you're ugly/short(below 5'9" depending on race and maybe country) otherwise it's alright
It's all about not having autism bro, plenty of ugly short men have gfs. But they are almost all socially active, employed, not depressed, etc.

Reactions: aBLEACHyindividual
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Am I the only one just not short, but obese, impotent, mentally drained, stupid, broke, ugly, balding etc. who has never been with anybody? I wonder, hpw can you guys go so far? It sucks you are lonely, but I see for many of you, it's still a game, you seem to haven't always been that way.

What's a pet for? Unless it's a Galapagos turte or at least a horse, they will die soon. And if you go first, they will die of either misery or hunger. Don't you feel terrible they can't talk, they can't say what they feel? They are happy, or just ok, but just because you are feeding them.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
dogs are awesome, I'm a cat person tho it's something related to Egyptian pagans praising cats as gods

anyway yo we could play some games on lichess some days. if you have a telegram you can hmu and play on lichess. my online elo is around 1700.
I've heard Egyptians shaved their eyebrows when ever a cat died to show sadness. My relatives have always had cats and I like them, but I could never have one as a pet. I have a huge fear of getting scratched. And I don't want to deal with litter boxes. I have watched videos of cats who have been taught to do amazing tricks, they can be trained like dogs.

Thanks for the offer, but I rarely play chess and when I do lose like 9/10 matches. But I'll keep the offer in mind if I change my mind.

Reactions: 3rd worlder issues