• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
A) I'd get to die, and not have to go through the rigamarole of suicide
B) Hopefully the murderer would be caught or killed and so not be a danger to anyone else
C) The murderer would get to murder someone, and I'm sure they'd enjoy that

I used to go over plans to get someone to kill me (as a black bisexual woman I figured I might be able to bait a white nationalist to do it lol), but it seems like too much hassle, and there'd be no way to guarantee a painless death.

Reactions: appalachian moon, dhk96, ExitTheDay and 16 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Too bad we can't do a Hitchcock-thing where we all benevolently agree to murder each other.
"Criss-cross, I do your murder and you do mine; but our "murders" are ourselves!"

Reactions: appalachian moon, Inevitable, ithappens and 5 others
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I wish someone could kill me. It would be so much easier for my boyfriend

Reactions: jake3d, 21Neberg and not-2-b-the-answer
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I just don't want to be raped yet again before I am murdered. And a lot of men are pretty fucking rapey.

• Aww..
Reactions: dhk96, Hhhh, blanketyblk and 7 others
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
as a black bisexual woman I figured I might be able to bait a white nationalist to do it lol
I probably have an extremely morbid sense of humor, but I chuckled when you said this. I'm Asian, so I'm kinda wondering if this might work for me too.

• Hugs
Reactions: dhk96, jake3d and not-2-b-the-answer
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I probably have an extremely morbid sense of humor, but I chuckled when you said this. I'm Asian, so I'm kinda wondering if this might work for me too.
No way, to both of you. The Nazis all have repressed Jungle Fever and Yellow Fever. They'd be more likely to keep you as concubines than kill you.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: appalachian moon, ScorpiusDragon, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
No way, to both of you. The Nazis all have repressed Jungle Fever and Yellow Fever. They'd be more likely to keep you as concubines than kill you.

Aye, you're right, you know. Ran into a group of Neo Nazis a few years back who wanted to use me for "genetic diversity" reasons, while at the same time demanding to know if I was more then 15% non-white.

• Aww..
Reactions: not_a_robot
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I once dated a guy that wanted to be a serial killer and I wanted to be dead. Match made in heaven. Too bad we were 15. I wonder if I could find his number...

• Love
Reactions: Sever, Snowx88, ScorpiusDragon and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
B) Hopefully the murderer would be caught or killed and so not be a danger to anyone else

I used to go over plans to get someone to kill me (as a black bisexual woman I figured I might be able to bait a white nationalist to do it lol), but it seems like too much hassle, and there'd be no way to guarantee a painless death.

I dream … and pray that someone will end my miserable existence. :aw:

After seeing some of the racist shit dudes write in the men room stalls of a Chinese restaurant I've been to … it could happen. :'(
I don't know how high on the list you would be … I think gays & jews are higher. :wink: (I hope it was ok to word it this way)
Now if you are Gay, Black & Jewish … Then you have hit the Kim Davis Trifecta. :ahhha:
Again … I hope this post was ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: dhk96, blanketyblk and ScorpiusDragon
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Depends how much the murderer is good at murdering people or how sadistic he or she is... I wouldn't want to be fucking murdered by someone who did so with a spork or butter knife.

Reactions: dhk96, Inevitable, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Murder or some tragic accident are my dream.

Reactions: Inevitable and not-2-b-the-answer
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
made me think of the 80`s film Throw momma from the train lol

• Love
Reactions: blanketyblk, not-2-b-the-answer and not_a_robot
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019

I don't know about this. Seems like an easy way out but...
1. Most here are looking for a peaceful and painless death. I'm not sure this would occur at the hand of a murderer, especially if your SI kicked in while you were being bludgeoned with the lead piping in the ballroom by Colonel Mustard.
2. Your death may be violent, gory and badly timed and your body never recovered (murderer may not want to get caught), so for any nearest and dearest you're protecting this may actually harm them further.
3. They won't play your 'music to die to' playlist, whilst giving you a nice walk through the woods and a final cigarette.
4. If your body is never found and the murder never solved you may come back as a ghost, and the dead hate the living.
5. Your murderer might have an evil sense of irony and make your murder look like a suicide - how bad would that suck?
6. You don't get to choose when, what if you've not deleted you browser history and gifted you D&D collection to your nephews?

Still on the plus side you'd still be dead (notwithstanding the ghost thing).

DBD

• Love
Reactions: appalachian moon, blanketyblk, Amber1974 and 3 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
3. They won't play your 'music to die to' playlist, whilst giving you a nice walk through the woods and a final cigarette

Really? I was under the impression that murderers were pretty nice people

• Love
Reactions: blanketyblk, not-2-b-the-answer, daikon and 2 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I suppose some are, just not when they're murdering

• Love
Reactions: appalachian moon, not-2-b-the-answer and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Aye, you're right, you know. Ran into a group of Neo Nazis a few years back who wanted to use me for "genetic diversity" reasons, while at the same time demanding to know if I was more then 15% non-white.
I know all of mens' creepy little tendencies. Practice makes perfect.
I once dated a guy that wanted to be a serial killer and I wanted to be dead. Match made in heaven. Too bad we were 15. I wonder if I could find his number...
All of my wanna-be serial killers switched to psychological torture when they realized murder wouldn't bother me that much.
The psychological bs didn't bother me much either but it was kind of fun to play along. They tried so hard. It wasn't like I had much else going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
1. Most here are looking for a peaceful and painless death. I'm not sure this would occur at the hand of a murderer, especially if your SI kicked in while you were being bludgeoned with the lead piping in the ballroom by Colonel Mustard.
2. Your death may be violent, gory and badly timed and your body never recovered (murderer may not want to get caught), so for any nearest and dearest you're protecting this may actually harm them further.
3. They won't play your 'music to die to' playlist, whilst giving you a nice walk through the woods and a final cigarette.
4. If your body is never found and the murder never solved you may come back as a ghost, and the dead hate the living.
5. Your murderer might have an evil sense of irony and make your murder look like a suicide - how bad would that suck?
6. You don't get to choose when, what if you've not deleted you browser history and gifted you D&D collection to your nephews?

DBD

LMAO @ the Colonel Mustard reference.:pfff: So maybe getting run over by the General Lee ??? :wink::wink:
Damn … No death playlist. :aw::aw:
Do many murderers "want" to get caught ? :wink:

Still … I would be dead … :wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee:
I'm sure they are all great … like Hannibal Lecter inviting you over for dinner … only to find out you are the dinner. :ahhha:

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Someone does you a huge favor and you want him or her to get caught or killed? That doesn't sound fair to me.

daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
Someone does you a huge favor and you want him or her to get caught or killed? That doesn't sound fair to me.
Lmao what? If they murder me they'll probably murder other people that don't want to be killed.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Snowx88
D

Death666

Jul 8, 2019
Yep I'm assuming murders prowl this forum looking for willing victims. It's what I'd do if I was looking to kill easily.

Reactions: Snowx88
Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019

DBD
Who the heck would want to play music while dying?
Yep I'm assuming murders prowl this forum looking for willing victims. It's what I'd do if I was looking to kill easily.
Murderers usually use very torturous methods of killing, they like to see their victims die in agony. They will not kill you peacefully

• Hugs
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Id like to die wrestling a bear.

Reactions: vulturecyclop
D

Death666

Jul 8, 2019

Murderers usually use very torturous methods of killing, they like to see their victims die in agony. They will not kill you peacefully
Maybe need to find a necrophiliac then since they just want the body.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Instead of N we could just hire an assassin. lol
Fuck, why didn't I think of that sooner?!

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Id like to die wrestling a bear.
I think of that and shudder, i remember that girl that was on the phone to her mum while being eaten by the bear. i really don't want to have to google that for you. it gave me nightmares and i felt physical sick. i felt so sorry for that girl and her poor mother. but i'm sure you can find it by search on those keywords. mother nature does not fuck around.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I think of that and shudder, i remember that girl that was on the phone to her mum while being eaten by the bear. i really don't want to have to google that for you. it gave me nightmares and i felt physical sick. i felt so sorry for that girl and her poor mother. but i'm sure you can find it by search on those keywords.
Sounds horrible. Havnt heard about it.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
yep still exists, eaten bear phone mum and you can find it.. fuck there goes my good night sleep again

Deleted member 4288

Deleted member 4288

So much pain...
Dec 3, 2018
yep still exists, eaten bear phone mum and you can find it.. fuck there goes my good night sleep again
I googled and found a r3ddit post about it. Apparently, people say that it's fake and was written by DailyMail(yellow press, kinda) for views and clicks.

I want to believe it's fake and don't want to investigate further - sounds too horrible :'(
But I can't imagine someone being eaten not freaking out and speaking properly. And I think bears would kill their victim before eating it.

Hope it's fake.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019

Music while dying; I think I would. I like the idea of taking some poison or whatever and then curling up in a nice cozy bed, looking at some photographs in soft (preferably candle) light and having bittersweet songs playing softly in the background. Then just nodding off peacefully in to sleep and oblivion. Just sounds so perfect and peaceful, a contrast to the daily tides of shit that we swim through.
Odds are though we'll die in misery, full of physical and emotional pain and regret and the music then will be very VERY loud dubstep (but it may also be a T-Rex being raped by Megatron, but I'll never know since I'm dying in agony).
Peace friend
DBD

Reactions: daikon and Inevitable