• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly believe one would have to be severely deluded to want to exist in this hellish world where there is endless potential for suffering, existence itself really is the true problem. I find it horrifying how a human is capable of feeling such extreme torment and agony all while they are just slowly dying in an existence that was always undesirable and futile in the first place.

Existence truly is an abomination, it's nothing more than an meaningless cycle of suffering and cruelty that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is so harmfully forced here, I believe it's always preferable to not exist no matter what. I know that I could never be delusional enough to wish to suffer for decades just to be tormented by very old age and die anyway, I'd always prefer the peace of an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about. Wanting suicide is all that feels rational to me, to escape from the cruelty and futility of existence, the only peace certainly lies in death.

Those who worship something as evil as existence really are so deluded, it's tragic how those people continue to so cruelly procreate and wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape on their own terms. A peaceful suicide should always be avaliable and it's unacceptable how it's not, I see suicide as the way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, VidFlumina, sserafim and 5 others
bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
Living in this system we are in, quality of life often depends on money. Alot of people are doing well in this system due to having the personality traits of not caring about other peoples suffering for their benefit . these kinds of people have an abundance of money so they have almost limitless possibilities. They can shape their life how they like it and make it enjoyable while others have it rough having to work hard low paying jobs all day that cause them great unhappiness. of course there are problems which cant be fixed by being wealthy but they are easier to overcome sometimes having access to good doctors/therapists, medication.
I dont believe people are deluded to enjoy life in a world that is made to be in their favours. They just drew the longer end of the stick opposed to someone like me who just cant function in this immoral system and really doesnt want to. While i view life as sense and meaningless it doesnt make it inherently a bad thing if one enjoys it for the most part.

Reactions: Katdogg, not-2-b-the-answer, VidFlumina and 1 other person