Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
For the first time in my life I'm witnessing a snowy weather in March. It's an amazing feeling.

Any snow fans?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Lostandlooking, Eternally Dottie and 7 others
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
it's hot as hell in my country and for me to see snow i would have to travel south i would love to see snow before i die

• Love
Reactions: Istanbulite
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Talvikki, allesistgut and 3 others
Umbrella Weather

Umbrella Weather

Catastrophe Merchant
Mar 7, 2022
Is that the view from your window? If so, I adore it...

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
what is that
There was a thread about this earlier, when you take a picture from your device it records certain information, including a geolocation and maybe even your real name.

When you share it in the internet, that information is also shared.

• Informative
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
There was a thread about this earlier, when you take a picture from your device it records certain information, including a geolocation and maybe even your real name.

When you share it in the internet, that information is also shared.
hmm but i am a member of lots of forums and already shared countless photos here and there. soo...its already all over the place hehe.

plus im not an important person at all. actually i wished i was someone relevant so that i worry about my info haha.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally prefer the colder weather, I hate the heat and summertime. I think that everything looks nicer when there is snow. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I absolutely do love snow. It is one of few things i still love in life despite being suicidal. I wish it would snow more often where i currently live. World just seems more peaceful to me when it is covered in the white coat of snow. I am so jealous and I wish I was there.

• Love
Reactions: Eternally Dottie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, charlottewilts and 1 other person
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
I love snow so much! It's the reason why winter is my favourite season. It doesn't snow as much here as it used to. I have seasonal affective disorder (well, who doesn't, when it's dark most of the day and you can't get as much vitamin D as usual, it's no wonder you get depressed...) and seeing snow really helps. I get excited like a little kid!

• Love
Reactions: Eternally Dottie, Nemeshisu, Istanbulite and 1 other person
U

Unicornsrnot4dislife

Not meant for this world…….
Nov 12, 2021
How beautiful, I love snow. In UK, London with been having warm weather. Would love a bit of snow out side my window

Reactions: Eternally Dottie, Nemeshisu and Talvikki
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Looks beautiful, I wish I could live enough to see the snow in person. Living in a tropical place really sucks some times.

• Hugs
Reactions: Eternally Dottie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Nemeshisu
Eternally Dottie

Eternally Dottie

Dreamer
Dec 17, 2021
I love snow, everywhere looks beautiful covered in snow and it makes me feel excited like a child. Only have it very occasionally so it's a real novelty. I wish we had more of it

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
I enjoy the cold more than the hot but both extremes suck. Snow is great if I'm not shoveling or driving.

Reactions: Nemeshisu