Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I keep reading the posts of people who have their names crossed out and without fail they are kind sweet sensitive and often funny souls. It makes me start to cry. And I never cry. I've never known or seen so many who sound so nice. Each time I get a feeling for what a unique individual they are and how loving and kind they seemed to be. I can't remain neutral. It is just so sad to think these wonderful people had to take their own lives.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: niki wonoto, patheticpartner, it's_all_a_game and 20 others
LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
It's a personal choice, I believe. Some choose to lash out in anger at the world that hurt them. Me, I choose empathy and kindness of thought because that is what makes the bitter 'pill' of ctb easier to swallow. Excuse the weak metaphor.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, sadworld, Pisceslilith and 2 others
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
It's sad to see how some turned out the way it did but I respect their decision regardless. I wish life didn't bring them much pain as it did. I hope they're at peace, wherever they are. I'm sure though.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Pisceslilith, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 2 others
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
I keep reading the posts of people who have their names crossed out and without fail they are kind sweet sensitive and often funny souls. It makes me start to cry. And I never cry. I've never known or seen so many who sound so nice. Each time I get a feeling for what a unique individual they are and how loving and kind they seemed to be. I can't remain neutral. It is just so sad to think these wonderful people had to take their own lives.
Absolutely. When you walk the line between life and death, the small stuff seems to matter less. They know how hard life can be and have a very developed sense of sympathy and empathy. People who are killed by others are usually very angry and bitter before they go, but people who find the courage to kill themselves have accepted their mortality, which is an incredibly humbling experience, which is usually accompanied by kind feelings.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, it's_all_a_game, sadworld and 5 others
AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah, I had a similar feeling. I remember one girl felt so bad she vomited all over the hotel room ... I thought it was such a sweet considerate thought to have in the final few minutes of your life. It's even making me choke up now just thinking about it. But then another one was directly responsible for her husbands death and seemed minimally bothered by it ... so I guess I've gone both ways, but mostly amazed how nice they all are. Very sad.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Pisceslilith, Zappfe lover and 2 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
There are a handful of crossed out users I can't see old posts of without getting emotional. Or I'll go through threads like the "post a picture that accurately describes how you feel" where they posted regularly and eventually their avatar just stops showing up.

It's all so unfair.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, it's_all_a_game, Pisceslilith and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
They know how hard life can be and have a very developed sense of sympathy and empathy.
I've never seen any forum with more incredibly nice people.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, it's_all_a_game, Pisceslilith and 4 others
orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
Some people are too good for this horrible, horrible, dreadful planet.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto, patheticpartner, it's_all_a_game and 9 others
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
Ah I feel the same way!! This really hit home for the other day. I logged in and saw that somebody I talked to on here who seemed like such a great person CTB.. I genuinely hope that they found peace. I am upset that life has disappointed so many beautiful people.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, sadworld, Pisceslilith and 3 others
L

Leshen

Oct 31, 2018
Sadly, this isn't a world for nice people.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, it's_all_a_game, Pisceslilith and 7 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I've never seen any forum with more incredibly nice people.
Agreed. There are a few "bad apples" but far fewer than anywhere else on the internet. Even without knowing any of the members personally, I feel this friendship with them, perhaps because we understand each other. Goes to show that even when we understand the pain of others, their passing is so sad. For the rest of the world who don't understand, it must be even worse.

It also makes me sad how the world keeps losing such kind, thoughtful people.I wrote about that in a post last week. It just seems so unfair.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, it's_all_a_game, Meditation guide and 1 other person