Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I think im cursed, because just never have luck in life. Yes there are people who have even worse luck than me. But im pretty unlucky in life. For example im autistic, i have tinnitus, and hearing loss i believe, vision loss too, chronic pain too, anxiety, depression of course. The worst thing is im only 20 but feel like 50. Im unemployed top, and failed in school, and will probably never find any job. And the older i become the worse my health will get. Its simply horrible. Everything who can go wrong, will go wrong in my life, well most of the time. As i said, i would be even more unlucky. But it still feels like im cursed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Moonicide, Crushed_Innocence, Righttodie and 4 others
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
I feel the same. I say I used up all my luck in the first half of my life. Luck is real...but its not intentional or some metaphysical thing in my view. It's just chance and some people get the bad end of chance. People on the good end usually cannot accept how much of their good lives are that chance and look down on the suffering. They think its all because of how deserving or hard working they are. I was both of those by any measure and still lost. Even if I believed there was some magic/curse/plan it wouldn't help as I'd just be angry at the thing/god causing it.

Reactions: Righttodie and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I feel the same. I say I used up all my luck in the first half of my life. Luck is real...but its not intentional or some metaphysical thing in my view. It's just chance and some people get the bad end of chance. People on the good end usually cannot accept how much of their good lives are that chance and look down on the suffering. They think its all because of how deserving or hard working they are. I was both of those by any measure and still lost. Even if I believed there was some magic/curse/plan it wouldn't help as I'd just be angry at the thing/god causing it.

Im scared that i actually end up deaf and blind, that would be very bad luck.

Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
Are you me? I feel the same, I'm 23 but feel like an old man too. Similiar health problems plus I'm losing hair. Sometimes when something good happens I try not to tell anyone because honestly every time I do that good thing doesn't happen at all. Seems like I jinx it every time when I tell someone hah. Seems like a curse to me eh. Life is funny and maybe I would laugh about it if I wasn't so damn depressed.

Reactions: Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Are you me? I feel the same, I'm 23 but feel like an old man too. Similiar health problems plus I'm losing hair. Sometimes when something good happens I try not to tell anyone because honestly every time I do that good thing doesn't happen at all. Seems like I jinx it every time when I tell someone hah. Seems like a curse to me eh. Life is funny and maybe I would laugh about it if I wasn't so damn depressed.

And i get into the dumbest accidents too, one nearly blinded me.

Reactions: Hexen
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Im scared that i actually end up deaf and blind, that would be very bad luck.

It's easy to say and so hard to do...but focusing on things that might happen just adds pain and possibly, even likely in most cases, for no reason about something that never happens. We spend all that stress on fantasy. I worry too...but I try to recognize I am doing it and tell myself "this isn't real, it hasn't happened, and don't make more pain". I have to do it a lot....but it helps to recognize bad thoughts and calm them. I find if I dont it spirals out of control and 30min later I am down a rabbit hole of worry with anxiety blooming. Recognizing that's happening is a powerful tool.

Reactions: Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
It's easy to say and so hard to do...but focusing on things that might happen just adds pain and possibly, even likely in most cases, for no reason. I worry too...but I try to recognize I am doing it and tell myself "this isn't real, it hasn't happened, and don't make more pain". I have to do it a lot....but it helps to recognize bad thoughts and calm them.

Of course i would ctb before that happens, sudden blindness is rare.
But well atleast i have dumb luck, so its always a bad scenario, but not the worst, so i can still laugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Righttodie
khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019
I think im cursed, because just never have luck in life. Yes there are people who have even worse luck than me. But im pretty unlucky in life. For example im autistic, i have tinnitus, and hearing loss i believe, vision loss too, chronic pain too, anxiety, depression of course. The worst thing is im only 20 but feel like 50. Im unemployed top, and failed in school, and will probably never find any job. And the older i become the worse my health will get. Its simply horrible. Everything who can go wrong, will go wrong in my life, well most of the time. As i said, i would be even more unlucky. But it still feels like im cursed.
I am so sorry for your pain and suffering. I can't imagine your pain. My heart goes out to you. You're so young to have to struggle and experience everything you're going through. I really hate that you have suffered so much. It's easy to say things will get better but we weren't be here if that was the case.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I have lots of luck. All of it bad.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Ok I think we are all sharing a brain because I've been unlucky my entire life. I can actually beat your unluckiness but I'm not going to list everything down haha. All our lives suck.

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Fragile
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
My husband facetiously asked if I was cursed with bad luck...in 1991.
we no longer laugh about it.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm so sorry, love. I know a lot of us get caught in the whole, "Someone out there has it worse than me," but this is your life and your emotions and experiences are valid. The way you feel is valid. You're allowed to be upset, hurt, etc.

But like you, I've also been very unfortunate throughout my life.

Reactions: LegaliseIt!