Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
It saddens me that not all of us will find an easy way out. But I truly wish we all found a way out. I wish we could all just leave somewhere where we longed for living out our own dreams in a separate universe. I feel hopeless. alone, helpless, Given up. Is this it? Is this all this is? Why did it have to be like this, It just is. I hope you all find your way out, Of this. Of all of this, whatever it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, vampire2002, these_days9 and 9 others
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
I agree. I feel so trapped.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, ijustwishtodie, davidtorez and 4 others
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
This is why I held onto my SN even after I decided I don't have any set date to CTB and may never do it. I realized that if shit gets bad I want a reliable poison; the thought of having to resort to hanging horrifies me. It's so ridiculous and fucked how much effort governments have made to force people who don't want to be alive to be alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, vampire2002, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
LXR515

LXR515

Jun 12, 2024
I completely agree, I wish there was just a safe and easy way out instead of having to fine detail every aspect of CTB and risking the chance of being hospitalized for life and it not working

• Love
Reactions: etherealspring, ijustwishtodie, davidtorez and 5 others
I

ihateearth

Student
Apr 1, 2024
I keep fantasizing about submerging myself in water and feeling it submerge my lungs and falling down to the earth and never being seen again if I can help it.

The fantasy scares and comforts me. There is is a way out. I just have to take it. We can find a way out. Good luck

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, ijustwishtodie, davidtorez and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree so much. It would be nice if we all had a peaceful way out of existence but unfortunately that won't ever happen because we live in a pro suffering society that wants you to go through a lot of meaningless challenges and hardship. That's why governments are trying to restrict methods like SN but are okay with you having knives that could be used to cut yourself. It's all about them being pro suffering and having as many wage slaves as possible