D

DeadManW

Sep 17, 2023
I see that a lot of folks here think that buying N in Mexico is easy. But that is no longer the case. Nowadays to buy N from a vet pharmacy you need a special numbered prescription, which allows the government to track who buys the N and who sells it. Beacuse of this vets and pharmacies are very careful and don´t sell N anymore to normal people.

Of course you can try to get N form the blackmarket, but it is the same as anywhere alse in the world. It is hard to find a reliable source and it is full of scammers.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
You seem to have never been in Mexico lol

• Yay!
Reactions: 0000000000000
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No it isn't easy anymore for most places and may require bribing to avoid this problem.

Reactions: DeadManW
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
The government doesn't give a s**t what you do.

Mexico is a country that doesn't even have the technology to track you like the CIA or the DEA.
The cities in Mexico are so vast that you'll end up lost and without your wallet.
Furthermore, you can also opt for F, which you can find on any corner at 3 in the morning. F is disguised as various types of opioids.

In Mexican villages, the presence of drug traffickers is often more noticeable because, of course, you can't expect Big Brother to watch them.

Although, it's not a good idea to approach anyone who looks like a "cholo" or a cowboy; the most likely outcome is that you'll get your face broken or be kidnapped.

Reactions: アホペンギン
D

DeadManW

Sep 17, 2023
You seem to have never been in Mexico lol
I live in Mexico
The government doesn't give a s**t what you do.

Mexico is a country that doesn't even have the technology to track you like the CIA or the DEA.
The cities in Mexico are so vast that you'll end up lost and without your wallet.
Furthermore, you can also opt for F, which you can find on any corner at 3 in the morning. F is disguised as various types of opioids.

In Mexican villages, the presence of drug traffickers is often more noticeable because, of course, you can't expect Big Brother to watch them.

Although, it's not a good idea to approach anyone who looks like a "cholo" or a cowboy; the most likely outcome is that you'll get your face broken or be kidnapped.
The government dont give a shit about you but they give a shit about giving fines to vets and pharmacies, thats the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: lifeisbutadream and Meditation guide
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
The government dont give a shit about you but they give a shit about giving fines to vets and pharmacies, thats the problem.
This is thanks to the 4th transformation. #VoteForSheinbaum2024

Moreover, buying N in pharmacies and veterinary stores is like borrowing a weapon from a police officer.
You won't find N in those places as if it were a piece of bread.

The only places where there's a chance of finding N are in clandestine pharmacies or veterinary stores, where it's common to obtain prescription medications without needing a prescription.
You won't stumble upon these places like you're buying tortillas; only perseverance can lead you to their location.
I don't have the perseverance's number, so I can't be in touch with him/her/them.

Last edited:
Reactions: bananacrackers and DeadManW
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I live in Mexico
Oop, my bad hahaha, but it is still possible. Not everywhere in Mexico but you can still definitely buy it there

• Hmph!
Reactions: 0000000000000, lifeisbutadream and thetrout
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Have they started making N again? I read a while back no one could get it even vets. That is supposedly why that one seller in Mexico went out of business, he couldn't get it any more.