ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
There has been many a debate on ctb via train, but at the very least one should choose a point far away from the train station, and away from people as this shit gets messy. GRAPHIC.

• Wow
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, omoidarui, Final Escape and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Omg !

Reactions: Circles and Jen0804
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
There has been many a debate on ctb via train, but at the very least one should choose a point far away from the train station, and away from people as this shit gets messy. GRAPHIC.

From direct experience I have always maintained this is a really stupid way to CTB. If you have the faculties to consider this as an option then you probably can make a wiser decision.
DBD

Reactions: freya, Circles, jake3d and 3 others
_milo

_milo

Mar 16, 2019
From direct experience I have always maintained this is a really stupid way to CTB. If you have the faculties to consider this as an option then you probably can make a wiser decision.
DBD
Completely agree. Living in a metropolitan area offers other cleaner, and less painful methods. Never understood making the decision to traumatize other people like that either.

Reactions: Circles and Funkbunny
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Jeez that's really brutal

Reactions: Circles
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
That's a truly stunning video. If not for video evidence I would have never believed that it was possible to be sent flying so far like that. It does appear that death is virtually instant though.
If you have the faculties to consider this as an option then you probably can make a wiser decision.
Society forces people to die by train by denying them superior options. Nembutal would clearly be superior, but that's not readily available with one supplier in the entire world and he is apparently laying low at the moment so there may be no supplier in the world at this time. Guns are clearly superior, though they are only a realistic option in the US. Japan -- with virtually no guns -- leaves its suicidal citizens to resort to stepping in front of trains.

• Aww..
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Painted Bird, GinaIsReady and 8 others
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
DBD
What do you mean by direct experience?
Society forces people to die by train by denying them superior options.
THIS.

Last edited:
Reactions: daikon, Painted Bird, Circles and 1 other person
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Although I'm quite hesitant to call any method selfish, this one really does fit the definition.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Although I'm quite hesitant to call any method selfish, this one really does fit the definition.
And what does one do when no other method is available?

My point of this post was to state that ctb via train should be done an a place far away from people.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
And what does one do when no other method is available?

My point of this post was to state that ctb via train should be done an a place far away from people.
Another method is always available, unless you are magically bound to a train station. Agree with your second point, though, it's all about controlling the damage done to others around you in this case.

My brother watched someone do this in his early twenties and it really fucked with him I suspect, he'd seen someone jump from a high viaduct in his teens, perhaps I'm biased because of this. :notsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: jake3d
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Another method is always available, unless you are magically bound to a train station. Agree with your second point, though, it's all about controlling the damage done to others around you in this case.

My brother watched someone do this in his early twenties and it really fucked with him I suspect, he'd seen someone jump from a high viaduct in his teens, perhaps I'm biased because of this. :notsure:
I hear you, but respectfully with regards to your assertion about there always being a method, I'm sorry but that is simply wrong if one is based in Europe.
I think that he either worked as a train driver himself or had a close friend who did.
Ok, bur it would be nice if Dead Beat dad could respond himself to my question.

R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
Another method is always available, unless you are magically bound to a train station.
Like this one?
So, yes, you're right, it's always available. You don't need a strong and high anchor point, you don't need to pretend the gas tank or substance is for your non-existing business, you don't need to be born into a country with weak gun laws, you don't need a high building or bridge nearby that is actually possible to jump from and you don't need to worry about being left alone when you enjoy your bbq.

Reactions: BiancaW79
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Like this one?
So, yes, you're right, it's always available. You don't need a strong and high anchor point, you don't need to pretend the gas tank or substance is for your non-existing business, you don't need to be born into a country with weak gun laws, you don't need a high building or bridge nearby that is actually possible to jump from and you don't need to worry about being left alone when you enjoy your bbq.
I'm not saying other methods are better, I imagine jumping in front of a train is very quick and effective, just pointing out that the vast majority will have other options available; many of which would cause less 'damage' after for others. At least in this case, where the guy jumps at a train station, couldn't he just walk 5 minutes down the line?

Last edited:
K

Kreeker

Jul 17, 2019
In my country they say there is no train driver who hadn't kill someone during his career. I agree it is selfish method since puts the responsibility on other person.

Reactions: daikon
A

amatteroflifeordeath

Electrical engineer born in 1980.
Jul 18, 2018
It doesn't matter since you are already dead. I wish I was not scared from jumping or train.

Reactions: BiancaW79
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
What do you mean by direct experience?

THIS.
Direct experience = Grandpoppa killed himself this way. Virtually impossible to identify the body. Traumatised the fudge out of my mom and because it was on a railway had to go to coroner's court. In court got to hear from the driver; harrowing.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Direct experience = Grandpoppa killed himself this way. Virtually impossible to identify the body. Traumatised the fudge out of my mom and because it was on a railway had to go to coroner's court. In court got to hear from the driver; harrowing.
Ok fair enough. But again, in countries where there are dystopian gun laws that do not allow ownership, and no other means of self deliverance, well what the fuck -- these nations better understand that people who are truly in a bad way are going to ctb one way or another and that they cannot win against someone hell-bent on terminating their lives, therefore they best allow a means otherwise it will cross over and effect other people, e.g.: the train conductor.

That said, the fact that Japan punishes the family of the deceased is bothersome - because all it does is allow the rail company to extort money from innocent people.

There is also a pending lawsuit in Germany of a rail company wanting to sue the family of a man who ctb via train. If it goes through and if the rail company wins, it will set a precedent in EU law.

So the only solution if one is to ctb via train, then it might be best to do so without any I.D. on them. Assuming one's DNA is not on any database of any kind (police, armed forces, etc) because they will do a test in an attempt to find out who you are.

You'll be tossed in an unmarked grave, probably with a bunch of dead homeless. Your family will never know what actually happened, and eventually after 7 years you will be legally pronounced dead. This is only if you do not have I.D. on you. If you do ctb via train with I.D. then you run the risk of having the government or the rail company extort money from your family - though this is speculation on my part.

Whether or not to have I.D. on you before you ctb via train is a call each individual is going to have to make before one commits the act.

• Wow
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and BiancaW79
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Holy shit.... I'm gonna have fucking nightmares tonight..

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d and GinaIsReady
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Ok fair enough. But again, in countries where there are dystopian gun laws that do not allow ownership, and no other means of self deliverance, well what the fuck -- these nations better understand that people who are truly in a bad way are going to ctb one way or another and that they cannot win against someone hell-bent on terminating their lives, therefore they best allow a means otherwise it will cross over and effect other people, e.g.: the train conductor.

That said, the fact that Japan punishes the family of the deceased is bothersome - because all it does is allow the rail company to extort money from innocent people.

There is also a pending lawsuit in Germany of a rail company wanting to sue the family of a man who ctb via train. If it goes through and if the rail company wins, it will set a precedent in EU law.

So the only solution if one is to ctb via train, then it might be best to do so without any I.D. on them. Assuming one's DNA is not on any database of any kind (police, armed forces, etc) because they will do a test in an attempt to find out who you are.

You'll be tossed in an unmarked grave, probably with a bunch of dead homeless. Your family will never know what actually happened, and eventually after 7 years you will be legally pronounced dead. This is only if you do not have I.D. on you. If you do ctb via train with I.D. then you run the risk of having the government or the rail company extort money from your family - though this is speculation on my part.

Whether or not to have I.D. on you before you ctb via train is a call each individual is going to have to make before one commits the act.
Hey brother, I agree with you 100% the laws around legalisation of suicide and that this is a problem a lot of government are struggling to manage. Can't just make guns legal so people can shoot themselves though.
If someone kills themselves by stepping in front of a train it is just sad all round, but if that person was suffering so bad they couldn't think straight then they cannot be blamed for their actions at that time. If they plan and calculate this method, then this is also very sad, and actually as mentioned in the earlier post could be done to spare some of the witnesses, but in my opinion a different method could probably be chosen.
However way you slice it a suicide will cause collateral damage beyond immediate family.
But... (And I'm going to start sounding pro-life if I go so I'll keep it quick)... Maybe a kinder, more caring and considerate society would prevent a lot of suicidal thoughts (although not all I'm sure), but it is my experience that the world has a lot of hobgoblin cunts in it.
Good luck friend, I hope you can find what you're looking for

Reactions: jake3d
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Can't just make guns legal so people can shoot themselves though.
In places where guns are legal, they are not so for the purposes of suicide. But it makes it easier for one to use the gun as an option instead of using the train.

but in my opinion a different method could probably be chosen.
However way you slice it a suicide will cause collateral damage beyond immediate family
I agree. It's an ugly situation all around, unless one can make their suicide look like an accident, but that's really hard to do when one terminates their life via train.

But... (And I'm going to start sounding pro-life if I go so I'll keep it quick)... Maybe a kinder, more caring and considerate society would prevent a lot of suicidal thoughts (although not all I'm sure),
I agree here too. Would be nice.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Like this one?
you don't need a high building or bridge nearby that is actually possible to jump from
But it would help. Instead of a building or bridge, I'd rather skydive jump from a plane at 15,000 feet and simply not pull the rip cord and ensure a very high speed impact "splat" à la Wile E. Coyote to be damned certain I'm done. There are cases of suicide attempts off the Golden Gate where the jumper survives. And it aint pretty.