- living conditions
- low-IQ
- regrets and past cringe
- dismay with the political climate
- inability to get a girlfriend
- joblessness and underachievement
- weakmindedness and social anxiety
- poor gym-gains

Bla bla. There is not ONE problem it wouldn't solve. It might bring some new problems for others, but for me, and for many others, it would be a net-positive. It stuns me that there is a solution out there that will tie off everything that was wrong like the end of a sausage. I was never meant to live this long.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: rozeske, pthnrdnojvsc, LoiteringClouds and 6 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I know what you mean- it's like that phrase that labels death as the permanent solution. Like- yeah- that's why we want it!

How many problems in life were actually temporary anyway? How long do they think a 'temporary' problem should go on for? Plus, what was the last time you solved a problem and no new ones came along? Life is full of problems! At best, most of us seem to have to just try and settle for the lesser of the evils the whole time.

I mean- yeah- sure- some problems can be solved with a shit load of effort stretching over however long. What if the person can't be arsed though? Or- they get to the end of their own personal marathon and think- what an anticlimax! I'm not putting myself through that again- it wasn't worth it! In my case- the last circumstances- the 'reward' not being worth the effort is why I'm unlikely to really try that hard at life now. I'm just going to try and be as content as I can be until I bring things to a close (hopefully.)

Reactions: rozeske, LoiteringClouds, Hollowman and 3 others
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Yup... Non-existence is the best "thing" that could have "happened to me". If I wasn't born in the first place, I would never suffer, get sick or old... and I would never have to deal with the suffering of dying...

Too bad that my parents didn't really care about any of these serious consequences when they decided to bring me here.

Dying is a most bitter remedy to swallow... but it really is the only actual panacea to all of life's harms.

Reactions: rozeske and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The fact that ceasing to exist solves everything is exactly why I'm comforted by the thought of it, I envy those who no longer exist as they cannot suffer, have no more problems or concerns, they are the true fortunate ones to me. There really is far too much unnecessary suffering in this cruel existence, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Reactions: rozeske and thewalkingdread
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Same here. Death is the only thing that would erase all my problems. It would have been a bonus point if it could erase my existence all together to make it easier for others but we can't have it all. But the only thing that is giving me comfort is that I will finally be at peace. No wonder people use the word rest for dying.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and LoiteringClouds