• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It makes no sense to me, I find it disgusting when pro-lifers repeat those hollow, empty words. It's a delusion to believe that suicidal people need to be "helped" as in reality existence itself is the problem and suicide is all that feels rational to me. There's no mental illness in preferring permanent non-existence over suffering for decades just to be tortured dying in agony from old age, to have the ability to exist is beyond undesirable in every way possible and I'd always prefer to not exist.

It's insane to me when people act like wanting death is an mental illness that people need "helping" from when there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence yet nobody can be harmed by permanent non-existence, the fate we are all destined for anyway. There is no point and value to being burdened with this existence, rather having the ability to exist is an hopeless abomination that causes nothing but pain, death is always better to me but the only true perfection lies in never existing at all.

Reactions: Vicolo cieco, ijustwishtodie, Alexei_Kirillov and 2 others
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
It makes no sense to me, I find it disgusting when pro-lifers repeat those hollow, empty words. It's a delusion to believe that suicidal people need to be "helped" as in reality existence itself is the problem and suicide is all that feels rational to me. There's no mental illness in preferring permanent non-existence over suffering for decades just to be tortured dying in agony from old age, to have the ability to exist is beyond undesirable in every way possible and I'd always prefer to not exist.

It's insane to me when people act like wanting death is an mental illness that people need "helping" from when there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence yet nobody can be harmed by permanent non-existence, the fate we are all destined for anyway. There is no point and value to being burdened with this existence, rather having the ability to exist is an hopeless abomination that causes nothing but pain, death is always better to me but the only true perfection lies in never existing at all.
Again, I both agree and disagree. It all depends on the situation, circumstances and individual case. Some suicidal people do just need some help. There will be countless people who've had suicidal thoughts at some point in their lives, but sought out the help they needed and turned things around.

Of course there are those that cannot be helped and death is the only viable option for them.

Reactions: WhiteRabbit and ForgottenAgain
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am suicidal and I need help..
I need help getting hit by a truck
Or help from a hit man to put a bullet in my jead

• Yay!
Reactions: Socrates Respecter, Vicolo cieco, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie