• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I am traumatized, depressed, can't sleep and get anxiety attacks plus backpain every day and headaches every third day. Only joys are 5 minutes of chewing fast food, lol. Those are just my subjective experiences. On top of that, I can't work or barely function as a human being in social environments, so I am literally useless, worthless and thus I leech off of Earth's ressources that could be better spent on poor children in third world countries who WANT to live. So at this point I see no reason to not ctb except base survival instinct. Therefore, objectively for our species, SI seems highly irrational in my case.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep, Hotsackage and 2 others
S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
have you done any attempts at catching the bus though, or is something keeping you from attempting it at all?

Reactions: GoatHerder and KillingPain267
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Bro, they way you put it, just made me laugh 😂😂. We're on the same boat of desperation and uselessness.

• Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, GoatHerder and KillingPain267
U

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
Same. Haven't been able to hold steady work due to my issues. Meds just make me sick to my stomach. I feel constantly anxious and depressed and angry. I just feel fucking miserable all the time. The longer I put it off the more I suffer. I know how you feel. It's hell.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, GoatHerder, KillingPain267 and 1 other person
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
have you done any attempts at catching the bus though, or is something keeping you from attempting it at all?
Yes, SI is too strong. I tried partial while drunk with a bedsheet but got bored when I didn't pass out.
Bro, they way you put it, just made me laugh 😂😂. We're on the same boat of desperation and uselessness.
I'm happy you're saying that 🥰 I never thought my words could make someone laugh 😊

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you are suffering a lot, it truly is such a cruel, painful existence, I personally wish suicide is as straightforward as just never waking again more than anything. But anyway best wishes.