Raskolnikov's Axe

Raskolnikov's Axe

Aug 31, 2022
I stopped frequenting this community about 7 months ago.

I tried so hard to get better. I got a job then quit because of unbearable conditions and people. At least I have some savings. Finding a new one is almost impossible right now.
I still feel the same. In fact, I feel even worse. I turned 21 and I am a failure. Cut ties with lots of people. People can't stand to be around me.

The worst thing out of all is guilt. I miss how selfish I was before. I knew my suicide would severely damage the lives of lots of people but I just didn't give a fuck. I don't know what happened but now I am torn between a wish to die and the fact that I would do so much harm to my parents and friends. I lost all interest in life. I had a hobby, I wrote fiction and published it online and the fact that it was received very well was a small spark of light for me. I cannot even write anymore. Tonight I barely wrote 100 words.

I don't feel human anymore. I just wish my body would take the hint and fucking release me from this. I'm so fucking tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, anhedonicNfoggy, アホペンギン and 3 others
B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
I don't feel human anymore. I just wish my body would take the hint and fucking release me from this. I'm so fucking tired.

THANK YOU! I feel this so much it's unreal!

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and Raskolnikov's Axe
KowakuNaiNeko

KowakuNaiNeko

Aug 5, 2023
My philosophy on selfishness is that once not wanting to hurt others becomes your only reason to continue living it's ok to be selfish. I took a few steps to limit how many people I will affect personally but some people will be affected no matter what you do.

Raskolnikov's Axe

Raskolnikov's Axe

Aug 31, 2022
My philosophy on selfishness is that once not wanting to hurt others becomes your only reason to continue living it's ok to be selfish. I took a few steps to limit how many people I will affect personally but some people will be affected no matter what you do.
I understand, but just imagining the amount of pain I will leave behind is horrible. I wish I was selfish once again, TBH

Reactions: annointed_towers
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I stopped frequenting this community about 7 months ago.

I tried so hard to get better. I got a job then quit because of unbearable conditions and people. At least I have some savings. Finding a new one is almost impossible right now.
I still feel the same. In fact, I feel even worse. I turned 21 and I am a failure. Cut ties with lots of people. People can't stand to be around me.

The worst thing out of all is guilt. I miss how selfish I was before. I knew my suicide would severely damage the lives of lots of people but I just didn't give a fuck. I don't know what happened but now I am torn between a wish to die and the fact that I would do so much harm to my parents and friends. I lost all interest in life. I had a hobby, I wrote fiction and published it online and the fact that it was received very well was a small spark of light for me. I cannot even write anymore. Tonight I barely wrote 100 words.

I actually do remember you by your icon and you mentioned leaving. You're brave for at least trying regardless of what you do from here.

• Love
Reactions: Raskolnikov's Axe
Raskolnikov's Axe

Raskolnikov's Axe

Aug 31, 2022
I actually do remember you by your icon and you mentioned leaving. You're brave for at least trying regardless of what you do from here.
Thanks. I can't help but think it was all for nothing, though.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry you were forced to come back to this community. Nevertheless, we will repect you in whatever choice you decide to make after this, I hope you'll recover soon. I also agree, nothing gets better but I'm glad you tried. Its regrettable that it didn't work out for you...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable just feeling so tired of suffering here, existing certainly can be so dreadful, I get that it's awful when existing just continues to get worse. But anyway best wishes.