• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Wondering if I would pass out easier if I lost 20 pounds.

Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
With a strong enough anchor, your weight won't matter.

Reactions: Metalhead and allym101
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Reactions: allym101
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

Oct 10, 2020
In the videos, in the wiki section here, comfy looking hangings are petite, rail thin people, like 90 pounds/45 kilos like that easy (or lucky) to hang from a ceiling fan ,without breakig, someone heavier needs a very strong anchor for assurance.

Test before you buy, always.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Wouldn't a thinner neck enable the knot to have more direct access to your circulatory system?
thats a good point too lol

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You're weight doesn't really matter. Overweight people hang all the time, and as horrific as it is babies as small as they are can hang in the strings of blinds. People of any size and weight can hang.

Reactions: BLUE1970, Metalhead and allym101
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

Oct 10, 2020
Wouldn't a thinner neck enable the knot to have more direct access to your circulatory system?

You can see in choke hold videos big folks lose consciousness in under 10 seconds, weight doesnt makes much difference.

Reactions: allym101 and Disappointered
cii

cii

"Well, it's groundhog day. Again."
Oct 24, 2020
Not sure I agree with this. The knot isn't what kills you or makes hanging less painful, it's the pressure being applied to the big veins in your neck (forgot what it's called, carotid artery maybe? It's beside the jugular vein) as far as I know.

Reactions: Metalhead and allym101
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Not sure I agree with this. The knot isn't what kills you or makes hanging less painful, it's the pressure being applied to the big veins in your neck (forgot what it's called, carotid artery maybe? It's beside the jugular vein) as far as I know.
As long as I have enough pressure I'm good then? I weigh 130 now and I thought that maybe if got down to 110 to 100, weaker body=weaker mind=pass out swiftly. Something around those lines, just trying to make sure everything is perfect.

cii

cii

"Well, it's groundhog day. Again."
Oct 24, 2020
As long as I have enough pressure I'm good then? I weigh 130 now and I thought that maybe if got down to 110 to 100, weaker body=weaker mind=pass out swiftly. Something around those lines, just trying to make sure everything is perfect.
Yes, but the rope needs to be positioned correctly on your neck for it to be painless. If it hurts and your vision doesn't start to fade almost instantly, it's not in the right place, it's most likely hitting the jugular vein instead of carotid. It takes some practice finding the right spot (don't anchor the rope to anything, just pull on it with your hand or smth, in case things go awry).

I'm not sure how much a weak body would influence the attempt, haven't really done a lot of research on that. As for a weak mind, my most successful attempts were when I was extremely tired and dead inside essentially, but those attempts failed for the same reason (made miscalculations and got caught). Survival instinct was always there though, no matter how ready you are in body and mind you will always have to fight it. >_<

Reactions: Metalhead
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It does not matter. Having a solid mounting point, a good rope and a slip knot that slides freely are all you need.

Reactions: Leshen, cii and Ghost2211
Merith

Merith

Oct 24, 2019
Yes, that is the point of what I said. If the knot has more direct access to your arteries, it can apply more direct pressure to it.