N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
YES. I DID IT! What an achievement! I talked to a woman who was not a relative of mine. She was around my age and I later found out she has a bf. But damn I approached her and bam what a success. If I do such achievements in such a short time (I am in my mid twenties.) I might can hold a hand of a woman when I am 40.

No seriously damn I am so pathetic. We would not have fit anyway. Though it was kind of good to appproach her. Something always told me inside myself that she finds me disgusting. But the social skills were better than in the past. I try to train them. I am FAR FAR away being able to find a gf. I don't have the guts to ask for a phone number. My self-esteem is absolutely zero or even negative. I could not handle a rejection. I am very glad I have not asked for her number because later she mentioned her bf. Geez that was good. I really don't need such an embarassing moment again. My self-hatred can be triggered by such a pathetic moment a lot.

To add one thing: of course I am only speaking about women in real life and not in this forum for example

Oh and the title is obviously irony...the parts about achievement and big success is obviously ironic too. I even once had a double bind with a good looking borderline girl and some other experiences with women. Though due to isolation my social skills declined a lot.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ihatemylife, _Seeking, Dr Iron Arc and 25 others
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Congratulations! I hope you make more progress soon.

• Aww..
Reactions: Crazy4u and Deleted member 8975
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yay. So happy for you! :heart::heart:

• Aww..
Reactions: Crazy4u, callme and Deleted member 8975
D

Deleted member 8975

are the replies thus far also irony or did no one read the subject matter?

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, callme, LionsTigersAndBears and 4 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Is she someone you knew? "Cold calling" women in public is difficult.

• Wow
Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears, Sanva and Deleted member 8975
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
As a gay woman, I have to say I think you are seriously underestimating your accomplishment here. I also have found all my exes mostly online, or by being friends with them first for some time before professing my interest in them romantically and I've learned it's okay if things start off slow. I myself have never gone up to a woman I didn't know and "chatted them up" (i.e. flirted) straight out (sorry if I'm making an erroneous assumption about your level of relationship with this girl). Unless I'm missing out on key info here, it sounds like you interacted with her relatively appropriately.

• Love
Reactions: stygal, Crazy4u, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 4 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Is she someone you knew? "Cold calling" women in public is difficult.
I won't go into details I am too scared of being doxxed. Trust me this was not inappropriate. I am very careful not to do something like that. To start the conversation had a really good reason. And she seemed not to be unpleasant about it.

• Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, LionsTigersAndBears, WhiteRabbit and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I won't go into details I am too scared of being doxxed. Trust me this was not inappropriate. I am very careful not to do something like that. To start the conversation had a really good reason. And she seemed not to be unpleasant about it.
Yes always be careful. I'm very happy once again my dear :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 8975, callme and noname223
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Congratulations and so AWESOME!!!

Your post made my heart skip a beat as seeing fellow SS members happy!!

I truly wear my heart on my sleeve and my heart on my sleeve also skipped a beat for you!!

Your post reminds me that you are awesome, life is awesome and that there is a world out there!!

Sending you lots of huge hugs, caring and the knowledge that you are a wonderous soul.

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ultrafuntimes, noname223, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
are the replies thus far also irony or did no one read the subject matter?
To be honest I have the feeling the most people don't get the irony of this post which is in itself somewhat funny. This incident did not really change my mood. My mood this day was and is horrible.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 8975
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I didn't mean to imply you were inappropriate. I just meant going up to someone you don't know is difficult so congratulations you had the courage.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Any socializing is good really, it doesn't matter if it doesn't yield a tangible result. I think that's a big part of it too (taking the pressure off yourself).

I remember I met one girl at the bar just by ordering a matcha tea shot. She was interested in what I got, and I told her I wanted to be drunk and healthy at the same time. That made her laugh and the rest was history. So really, any stupid interaction could get you in the door. You never know in life, and nothing is set in stone or linear. Keep trying.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Manaaja, Crazy4u and noname223
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I refuse to celebrate Valentine's Day like normies. I gave my husband an onion this morning. No, that isn't gay slang for some pungent sex act.

Not a red rose or a satin heart.
I give you an onion.
It is a moon wrapped in brown paper.
It promises light
like the careful undressing of love.

Here.
It will blind you with tears
like a lover.
It will make your reflection
a wobbling photo of grief.
I am trying to be truthful.

Not a cute card or a kissogram.
I give you an onion.
Its fierce kiss will stay on your lips,
possessive and faithful
as we are,
for as long as we are.

-- Carol Ann Duffy

• Love
Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69, NotStrongEnough, Deleted member 8975 and 3 others
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Man, to hear says much from you makes me more than delighted. I can't have had a better ending to my day, to any day, now that I found out that one of those things that break me inside, something I will never be able to do, is to your delight and success. It's only making me tear up, seeing how similar am I in terms of how I would feel, but always doomed from when I knew myself.

Hope a mountain fell down from your shoulders, that it should. I can only expect now you'll find yourself an emotionally well-adjusted woman and finally get out of the hole.

refuse to celebrate Valentine's Day like normies

February non-celebration day? What do they even do other than gulp choc and wine?

Your poem is hard to understand, but meaningful still.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
awesome!

I could not handle a rejection. Try to learn and don't take it to yourself if it happens.

A good lesson I learned is:
30% likes you very much
40% is neutral about you
30% don't like you and that's okay

Just believe it! numbers may vary slightly but it is true!
There is not something like 'everybody' hates me it's impossible. Your head can tell you, but it's BS.. There are always people on the world who like you. Even if you don't know them or when they live on the other side of the world.

If you are rejected someday you just had someone from the wrong 30% group
If you have someone who doesn't know yet, that's okay it's the 40% and biggest group.
If you have someone who goes on a date with you directly that's nice

It's like fishing. Don't be to hard on yourself with the ladies ^^

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PerpetualPain, noname223, whywere and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
This song is for you today!:heart::heart:

• Yay!
Reactions: callme, whywere and RN12
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
You almost had me there, sorry that happened to you but hey, baby steps at least.

Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Your poem is hard to understand, but meaningful still.

You understand it. Love has nothing to do with cutesy Valentine's Day clichés.

• Love
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
You understand it. Love has nothing to do with cutesy Valentine's Day cliches.

Well by intuition, I can guess it doesn't, flimsy as many modern relarionships. But real love is not something I can ever even dream about. Seems as real as it gets when you talk about it though, seriously one of the best displays I've seen, although I still don't know what onions are for.

• Hugs