• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
"When human beings get that way, they're no good for anything" after 4 hours of listening to No Longer Human for the second time I realized how much that quote relates to me. There is nothing I have to offer this world. My mindset is so negative that to fix it would take another lifetime in itself. People were right, I am better off dead. It's better to have no impact on rather than a negative one. Killing myself will be my positive impact on the world. I might not be helping anyone but at least I won't be hurting them anymore either.

• Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog, Unknown21, prettycvnt and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Sorry, but, if I may ask, how exactly do you hurt people? It's just that a lot of people who say something along the lines of "my death will cause a positive impact on the world" confuses me a lot. How I see it, most people are irrelevant to where they wouldn't leave any impact on the world at all. Most people aren't special and get forgotten relatively quickly. So, out of curiosity, what atrocious things do you do that you think that the cessation of said things would cause a positive impact on the world as opposed to just no impact at all?

Reactions: Mayonaise and annointed_towers
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Sorry, but, if I may ask, how exactly do you hurt people? It's just that a lot of people who say something along the lines of "my death will cause a positive impact on the world" confuses me a lot. How I see it, most people are irrelevant to where they wouldn't leave any impact on the world at all. Most people aren't special and get forgotten relatively quickly. So, out of curiosity, what atrocious things do you do that you think that the cessation of said things would cause a positive impact on the world as opposed to just no impact at all?
For the greater world itself I would have no impact. As far as anyone in my life currently or possibly in the future it would be a positive impact. I say that because although I don't hurt them physically or anything like that I just bring them down drastically and some people told me I make their depression flare up to extremes. Of course after so long my impact will fade into obscurity because I'll be forgotten but with me dead I won't have a chance to bring other people down.

Reactions: SSamGarrison
SSamGarrison

SSamGarrison

Chickens.
Sep 9, 2023
For the greater world itself I would have no impact. As far as anyone in my life currently or possibly in the future it would be a positive impact. I say that because although I don't hurt them physically or anything like that I just bring them down drastically and some people told me I make their depression flare up to extremes. Of course after so long my impact will fade into obscurity because I'll be forgotten but with me dead I won't have a chance to bring other people down.
I think this is a really good explanation of this viewpoint, I often feel the same

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine