Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i hate society. i hate how you have to 'fit in'. how you have to follow what everyone else does. but what i hate more, is parents that force societies "rules" on their children. "oh thats ugly you shouldnt wear that" or dont do this or whatever. well you know what, i dont like what youre wearing/doing maybe you should change it. whats that? you dont want to? then why the fuck should your child have to? if you dont want to do something just because someone else doesnt like it then dont fucking force your views/ways on to someone else EPECIALLY your child!! someone else might just push it off "who the fuck is this bitch telling me what i can/cant do" but your child is going to feel differently towards you and all youre fucking doing is destroying them. while you might think that youre doing good for them, youre really not. youre making them insecure. you should be teaching them to be proud of who they are and instead all your doing is making them hate themselves simply because they dont like the same things you do. they should be protecting themselves from people like you but they cant.

it is the parent that is a failure, not the child :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

(deep breath and dont stick your nose in. he wont appreciate it.
but shes such a............................mmmmmmmmmmmmm
i want to say so many mean things but its difficult when she agreed to let me stay without even knowing me)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: apathetic., Flippy, MyStateKilledMe and 2 others
Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
While I think it's a good idea to raise kids to understand how to behave in a way that follows morals that discourage harming others, I think that's as far as you should go!

Forcing yours (the parent) views of what another person should like, wear, aspire to and who to be in a relationship with are off the table as far as I'm concerned. Attaching compliance to these sorts of things to the provision of food, shelter and comfort is a disgusting way to treat anyone you claim to care about!

If you do this sort of thing you are going to severely damage that person. They will find it hard to make their way in the world as their goals have been forbidden. They won't develope confidence in their own self image if they aren't allowed to express themselves through what they wear. They will always feel that if they don't appease others demands, no matter how ridiculous, they will loose things like their job or their home.

I hate people that treat their kids like property, or like some social science experiment and bring up kids who have been engineered to live in a world that doesn't exist. They have to deal with the horror that brings every day and never feel like they fit in. A great strategy for excellent mental health and success in life. Grrrrrrr!

• Hugs
Reactions: Zzzzz and Journeytoletgo