P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
Last year I made 4 suicide attempts all of which failed due to the police being called the moment I left the house and them finding me quickly.

I ordered N in the summer which was subsequently found as my room was searched as my family were suspicious by the package arriving.

Ive began planning again however today I left the house for a meeting to return to discover my room had then again been searched. Although there was nothing to be found how am I ever going to be able to plan, order/buy things when I'm on this constant suicide watch that I can't seem to escape?
I'm trying to get my own accommodation but I'm getting nowhere fast.

I feel completely trapped and forced to live.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Zzzzz, LetMeGoPlease and 3 others
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
I wouldn´t keep such things in my room. Try to find another hiding place outside the house. I don´t know how old you are. But may be you can rent a mailbox to receive things there.

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic, profoundexperience, death137 and 1 other person
Moegetaku

Moegetaku

Depressed Psychologist
Nov 2, 2020
Aren't there multiple times when you can be alone? Or just get someone else to purchase the N for you and keep it with them and just say you are going to a friend's house or something. Trust me you'll be able to do it. Atleast you took a step ahead.

Reactions: demuic and Phoenix
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Failed 3 times here.
Feel totally trapped, just like you.

I hope things can get better somehow for both of us.

Hugs!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, profoundexperience, death137 and 2 others
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
If you have enough money and the means to purchase N, you are indeed blessed and you shouldn't worry.
No one can stop you in achieving what YOU REALLY want.
Just keep a low profile (don't talk about it or admit anything to anyone), so you won't be taken to a mental health institution.
It is just a matter of the right moment, so try to enjoy this certainty that very few people here have.
Good luck.

Reactions: demuic, profoundexperience, death137 and 1 other person
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I'd get a PO Box and a safety deposit box if you can.

Reactions: death137 and GenesAndEnvironment
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Being on suicide watch must be one of the worst feeling one can get. Imagine being a prisoner in your own home.

• Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Phoenix and death137
P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
Being on suicide watch must be one of the worst feeling one can get. Imagine being a prisoner in your own home.

Yes basically. I don't even have access to my own car keys
If you have enough money and the means to purchase N, you are indeed blessed and you shouldn't worry.
No one can stop you in achieving what YOU REALLY want.
Just keep a low profile (don't talk about it or admit anything to anyone), so you won't be taken to a mental health institution.
It is just a matter of the right moment, so try to enjoy this certainty that very few people here have.
Good luck.

I think you misread. My N was found and confiscated. That money and means have now gone

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
How does anyone think this is going to help you, by literally controlling you? This is awful. I hope you find a way out of this situation. Especially if you are an adult. This is no way for anyone to live. I get your family being worried for you, but this is so overbearing to the extreme.

• Aww..
Reactions: blue_muse and Phoenix
Echo81

Echo81

Feb 5, 2021
Last year I made 4 suicide attempts all of which failed due to the police being called the moment I left the house and them finding me quickly.

I ordered N in the summer which was subsequently found as my room was searched as my family were suspicious by the package arriving.

Ive began planning again however today I left the house for a meeting to return to discover my room had then again been searched. Although there was nothing to be found how am I ever going to be able to plan, order/buy things when I'm on this constant suicide watch that I can't seem to escape?
I'm trying to get my own accommodation but I'm getting nowhere fast.

I feel completely trapped and forced to live.
Get a storage unit and keep your stuff there. Or a locker in a gym or bus station and you just change the locker location periodically. Dig a hole in your yard and or get a hollowed out garden frog or troll and hide stuff in there. Tape a package under your bathroom sink- like if it's not stand alone sink and has a cabinet way cool place to hide stuff.

P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
How does anyone think this is going to help you, by literally controlling you? This is awful. I hope you find a way out of this situation. Especially if you are an adult. This is no way for anyone to live. I get your family being worried for you, but this is so overbearing to the extreme.

It's horrible I am literally being forced to live for my families own happiness. And they say suicide is selfish?
Im 29 this year, very much an adult. Suicidal since the age of 7

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie, LifeQuitter2018, Deathbydemo and 1 other person