Lostmind92

Lostmind92

Why
Feb 12, 2020
New here bu want someone where to say how im feeling. Im stuck in a spiral of emotions that i cant escape. My family see the smiles but i struggle to breath through the pain. No one thinks i could do it but this inner pain tears at my mind. Anyone feel the same ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct, Alec, NoPlaceForme and 8 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
New here bu want someone where to say how im feeling. Im stuck in a spiral of emotions that i cant escape. My family see the smiles but i struggle to breath through the pain. No one thinks i could do it but this inner pain tears at my mind. Anyone feel the same ?
Hey and welcome. I hate when threads go unanswered as I've had threads go unanswered before also. Just know it's probably because people don't know what to exactly say cause they're going through the same and don't know how to help if they can't even help themselves. As for myself I honestly don't know what else to say also though I wish I had answers for you. Times like this feels like nothing can be said, but I thought I'd message you so you didn't feel unheard atleast. Have a tolerable day and night if you can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, all_pointless, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
Feeling like being on constant rollercoaster and getting sick...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, AnxietyAttack44, all_pointless and 1 other person
all_pointless

all_pointless

Jul 2, 2018
Hurts that I should wake up out of my depression to just let all of it go and exit. Kinda ironic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and AnxietyAttack44
NoPlaceForme

NoPlaceForme

We wanted peace
Jun 13, 2020
I'm sorry you are struggling and going through so much pain. I hope you can find peace.

• Love
Reactions: all_pointless
Mayerling86

Mayerling86

Faking a smile is so much easier
Jun 26, 2020
I feel the same. It's exhausting ❤️