willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Fuck. I've been doing so well that I should have seen this coming. But I'm crashing. I'm suicidal, truly suicidal, for the first time in months and it's taking all I have to not just do it. I don't want to be here anymore. I'm sick of falling too hard, Im sick of this fucking eating disorder, Im sick of the constant anxiety, and I'm sick of my depression always hiding behind the corner and jumping at me full force whenever life is going to well. And the worst part is I can't tell anyone. Fuck.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, The anhedonic one and a_french_guy
a_french_guy

a_french_guy

Life Is But A Dream
Mar 29, 2023
Fuck. I've been doing so well that I should have seen this coming. But I'm crashing. I'm suicidal, truly suicidal, for the first time in months and it's taking all I have to not just do it. I don't want to be here anymore. I'm sick of falling too hard, Im sick of this fucking eating disorder, Im sick of the constant anxiety, and I'm sick of my depression always hiding behind the corner and jumping at me full force whenever life is going to well. And the worst part is I can't tell anyone. Fuck.
We can talk in dm if you want

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Yes, depression is like some fucking monster waiting in the shadows.
It waits until the worst possible moment, such as when you are in recovery and then pounces to fuck you up again.
So sorry you are going through this. It's brutal.

A

ayololly

May 15, 2023
Here hurting with you.
Hoping you know you can talk here if you need

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so awful and tiring what you are going through, it's horrible how existing here can very easily just get much worse. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101