FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
It hurts so much. Our society is cruel. It is awful we force people to experience life but do not care for the living. People will move mountains to make sure your heart is beating but do very little for the people who are alive. How cruel.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: iloveloving, broth0100, idk3 and 5 others
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
im sorry to hear your pain, life really is cruel and we don't deserve to suffer for the rest of existence

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and manuel1056x
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
I agree. It is fucked up. And it hurts. People care that we living. But not how we living. I think that.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
We live in a sick, twisted society where money and status are more important than love and understanding for one another.

Reactions: theblackdahlia8, Praestat_Mori and manuel1056x
A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
I'm so sorry, i hope we can find peace

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so awful how people are forced to exist in this hellish reality yet cannot just easily die in peace, it disgusts me how people are expected to be prisoners to this existence all because other people were selfish enough to procreate.

I hate how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option with people expected to suffer no matter what, anti-suicide is evil to me. It's insane how this society is so anti-suicide despite the fact there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get, the right to die in peace should be the most important human right.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE