AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
It gets worse everyday, I have mentioned in previous posts (yesterday too) that I have this feeling of needing to cry but not crying, today its gotten worse, the feeling is stronger and now there are tears, it hurts so bad when they come and the feeling of despair, sadness and agony is unbearable I just want to be free but I don't have the strength or resources yet to do it, I just want to talk to somebody so that's why I am writing this post because all I have is you all and I appreciate all of you so much, I need to ctb so bad but I just can't, not yet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Desp, Sylveon, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
It gets worse everyday, I have mentioned in previous posts (yesterday too) that I have this feeling of needing to cry but not crying, today its gotten worse, the feeling is stronger and now there are tears, it hurts so bad when they come and the feeling of despair, sadness and agony is unbearable I just want to be free but I don't have the strength or resources yet to do it, I just want to talk to somebody so that's why I am writing this post because all I have is you all and I appreciate all of you so much, I need to ctb so bad but I just can't, not yet.
Hope you're still with us. What seems to be the matter? Why are you sad? I cried the other day over my ex-girlfriend, real ugly raw crying. Hope you're doing okay lately. Feel free to quote me so I get a notification.

AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
Hope you're still with us. What seems to be the matter? Why are you sad? I cried the other day over my ex-girlfriend, real ugly raw crying. Hope you're doing okay lately. Feel free to quote me so I get a notification.
I'm still here, just not active. Just some real personal and mental stuff i'd rather keep to myself.