StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I want to leave a video on YouTube, but don't know how to do this. Can someone help me?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Do you mean a goodbye type of video? If so you'll probably find it gets taken down before it's served it's purpose. There are other video hosti g sites but the same issue may apply. They're not all as strict with things as youtube/google though. Vimeo perhaps.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Make an account on Youtube (or use an existing one), press the videocamera in far right (and up), it asks you to choose between a live stream and uploading a video, choose upload a video. Then just choose a file.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I'm not sure if I understood. You want to know how to upload a video on youtube? Or you want your video to be uploaded on yt automatically after a period of time?

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I'm not sure if I understood. You want to know how to upload a video on youtube? Or you want your video to be uploaded on yt automatically after a period of time?
I apologize. I'm not very IT smart. I want to post a video on YouTube.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Just search on youtube by "How to Upload a video to Youtube" - there will be many videos about this. These videos are very helpful.

Reactions: absoluteanimal1
S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
How did it go? Did you find out how to upload the video?

To upload a video, youtube requires that you make a channel. To do more things, you need to go through youtube studio.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
No, I haven't posted one yet. It will be my ctb video.
It will get taken down very quickly so you may want to find a more independent site. There are some out there but they're still likely to be required to remove it pretty quickly. If you want to keep it alive for as long as possible I'd suggest letting a trusted friend know when it's going up so they can record and reupload it once it's taken down. The other option is to put it on a file hosting service that's hosted off shore so to speak.

May I ask what your method is?

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
It will get taken down very quickly so you may want to find a more independent site. There are some out there but they're still likely to be required to remove it pretty quickly. If you want to keep it alive for as long as possible I'd suggest letting a trusted friend know when it's going up so they can record and reupload it once it's taken down. The other option is to put it on a file hosting service that's hosted off shore so to speak.

May I ask what your method is?
I am soooo IT ignorant!!! I