CTB_random

CTB_random

Dec 16, 2023
Ive decided that in a couple months I haven't fixed my loneliness issue and insecurity im just gonna ctb. Im going to throw myself out there to get better and ig imma pray it works. If this doesn't work and i still feel so alone and useless then i wont see 2025 and ill be satisfied that i at least tried before taking my own life

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meteora, Praestat_Mori and Hardcore_Henry
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best whatever you decide to do. Good luck!

idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
Good luck friend. I guarantee you, no matter how alone you might feel now there is someone out there who would love to have a conversation with you. It's admirable to give it a good shot at least. You just have to push yourself in ways you may never have before. But other people are worth the effort, despite how hopeless socialization can seem a lot of the time. As much as we are all capable of cruelty and selfishness we are also capable of immense love and understanding for others. It can be a deathly exhausting experience to find that however, and to accept the contradictions in people's behavior. Nothing wrong with giving things a good try before accepting the loss and throwing in the towel.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I feel you.... can't say much more...

D

Deleted member 65988

Hopefully the dice rolls for you. Good luck

aslongasiremember

aslongasiremember

Oct 8, 2022
Same.. 2023 was terrible … just hoping for a miracle for 2024 now