zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
13 year old me would be dissapointed.
but i reallt dont want to do anything anymore, i dont want to pursue anything because i dont have anything to pursue.
it isnt worth chasing things i cant see. not worth living a life thatll never be fullfilling.
maybe not right now, but im sure ill ctb sometime in the near future, and most definitely by february.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rafinha, SMmetalhead36, Sannti and 4 others
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I can certainly relate to that feeling, "unreal"...
For me, everything feels like a dream now..
And weirdly enough, my super heavy social anxiety and this "unreal" feeling are combatting each other..
Now i'm just so dissociated, i feel like i could just go talk to anyone outside.. even tho my shyness and anxiety would never allow that...

Edit:
Sorry, i noticed that my thoughts didn't really directly relate to your thread anyways, didn't mean to hijack this thread :D
But i do wanna say, that i relate to you

Reactions: Meditation guide, LonelyKitten and zeek
why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I relate so bad.
Everyday just Passes in one sec Nothings important and Nothing good happens its horrible..
I hope you find happyness in live or death

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and candying
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable just wishing to be free from this existence, I wish you the best with your plans.

zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
To me it's really understandable just wishing to be free from this existence, I wish you the best with your plans.
how is it youve stayed alive and on this forum for this long, i admire ur subsistience

SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
My stomach drops when I know the moment is imminent.

I was about to be homeless once before and that's when I felt it. I managed to get a second wind and get out of the situation but yeah that's how it felt.

There's a big difference between fantasizing and thinking about it and then actually knowing it's gonna happen.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
how is it youve stayed alive and on this forum for this long, i admire ur subsistience
I don't think I understand this comment. The human body doesn't come with an off switch even though I really wish that it does, in my case all the suicide methods are either risky or inaccessible.