BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I just thought about it again, but it feels so appeasing and weird at the same time, when you're suicidal since so much years, to have finally your ticket for an eternal peace under your eyes.

Since I received it at home, I can't refrain myself from feeling already in a sort of tranquility of mind when I think about my unsealed ticket. I think about it multiple times a day, I'm not even sure to have realized completely how much I'm close to my sole realist dream.

I don't feel entirely dead inside yet, so I guess my SI could still appear. But I'll do all I can to suppress it for good. I hate knowing this stupid thing can still exist in me and prevent me to realize my fate.

I still don't know when I'll be good to do it. One week, one month, one year. But now I know I'll be able to do it in a quite peaceful way. Thanks to SaSu to have prevented me to do an impulsive, painful, and risky attempt.

I love you all, I would be more sad, desperate, unstable without you and all your good knowledges and ressources.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN, Slow_Farewell, Adûnâi and 3 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I just thought about it again, but it feels so appeasing and weird at the same time, when you're suicidal since so much years, to have finally your ticket for an eternal peace under your eyes.

Since I received it at home, I can refrain myself from feeling already in a sort of tranquility of mind when I think about my unsealed ticket. I think about it multiple times a day, I'm not even sure to have realized completely how much I'm close to my sole realist dream.

I don't feel entirely dead inside yet, so I guess my SI could still appear. But I'll do all I can to suppress it for good. I hate knowing this stupid thing can still exist in me and prevent me to realize my fate.

I still don't know when I'll be good to do it. One week, one month, one year. But now I know I'll be able to do it in a quite peaceful way. Thanks to SaSu to have prevented me to do an impulsive, painful, and risky attempt.

I love you all, I would be more sad, desperate, unstable without you and all your good knowledges and ressources.
I get you. Same, before I discovered Sasu my options were pretty much limited, and might have been relegated to a spot on the evening news on a slow news day.
Thanks to Sasu, it feels..better? i guess, and not so hopeless. Ironically it's a bit more exciting when it think about it at times.. Kinda like how youre prepping for a week long vacay or something.

• Love
Reactions: BlackMoon and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
It's nice to have an anchoring point, an Ariadne's thread of sorts - if things grow unpalatable, you leave, but if life remains sufficiently stable, you're just content that the choice is within reach.

• Love
Reactions: mortuarymary and BlackMoon
redcarpet

redcarpet

Liver
Jan 23, 2024
Find happiness.
It will take time.
Don't do anything on impulse.
Be safe.

Reactions: BlackMoon and mortuarymary
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be such a relief to have access to a peaceful method, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: BlackMoon