B

Bybye

Sep 24, 2023
Hello! Newbie here.

I registered yesterday after finally deciding I was going to end it all today after finishing some things, but even when it comes to leaving this world, life pushes back against me.
Nothing ever comes without a huge struggle.
What made me finally want to put my plan into motion? The fact I've been dealing with the same problem for 8 years straight, I've solved it 4 times and each time without fail the problem comes back within weeks. Something that should be easy to solve and no matter how I try to go about it, it never gets taken care of properly. This particular example isn't a mental health issue, either, just a fix in my home that keeps breaking time and again and again and again and again, an actual physical thing out in the world that should be easy to fix, and I've paid countless professionals, and it just never works, I will never live in a house without rotten water leaking from the ceiling, it's like I've been born cursed and everything has to be wrong around me for as long as I stay.

My whole life's like that, every easy thing become impossible, nothing ever goes my way.

So as one would imagine, the plan that I wanted to put into motion tonight won't be as easy to complete as I wanted. Because part of it meant making a will to leave everything I own to non-profit organizations so that my shitbling (shit sibling) who has been one of my original tormentors and contributed to making my life living hell from birth 'til my late twenties wouldn't get any inheritance from me when I leave. Not about to reward an abuser with cash and a house, you know.
And as luck would have it (against me) law makes it so he'll get something against my will because I'm neither married nor have children and somehow a relative HAS to have part of the inheritance in my country. And because verbal abuse cannot be proven in court I cannot hire a lawyer to make a legal claim against him.

I wanted the safe bet of a will so that if I fail and keep living I'll still have my things, but if I really want him to get nothing, it seems I'll have to sell the house with most of my things and donate it all out in life. And I counted on having my property to safely make my plan happen, too.
'Course I couldn't have the easy way out, I either reward an abuser or make failure not an option by giving it all away in life. What did I expect?