FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Procreation is such a cruel, harmful thing to me that could never be justified as after all it's the ultimate source of all human suffering, without existence one cannot suffer and it does disgust me how this is viewed as a good and beneficial thing by many.

It's really so tragic how life continues to be forced here so unnecessarily in an endless cycle of torment when nothingness was ideal, I see it as being a crime burdening someone with the ability to suffer so extremely in this evil world when they were previously completely unaware, existence is just a horrific mistake to me and I don't believe that anyone deserves to suffer here.

It just shows how selfish and delusional humans truly are when they lack the awareness not to create more suffering, ideally there would never be any suffering and the fact that endless amounts of torture has been experienced all throughout history just proves that existence truly is hell. More than anything I wish I never existed as existence is just replusive in general, it's just an unnecessary harm and this human species just creates more harm.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, cancerline polache, LoiteringClouds and 8 others
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
Procreation is such a cruel, harmful thing to me that could never be justified as after all it's the ultimate source of all human suffering, without existence one cannot suffer and it does disgust me how this is viewed as a good and beneficial thing by many.

It's really so tragic how life continues to be forced here so unnecessarily in an endless cycle of torment when nothingness was ideal, I see it as being a crime burdening someone with the ability to suffer so extremely in this evil world when they were previously completely unaware, existence is just a horrific mistake to me and I don't believe that anyone deserves to suffer here.

It just shows how selfish and delusional humans truly are when they lack the awareness not to create more suffering, ideally there would never be any suffering and the fact that endless amounts of torture has been experienced all throughout history just proves that existence truly is hell. More than anything I wish I never existed as existence is just replusive in general, it's just an unnecessary harm and this human species just creates more harm.
I just don't get it how people are just following their greedy sexual desires without the concern for the people that are born and forced to suffer in this world. And I just can't believe that people have the audacity to prevent suicide by stopping individual purchase of sodium nitrite and forcing is to seek help yet what they don't understand is that weren't it for them, suicide wouldnt exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Daxter_87, Suicidе and 4 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I can't say I understand it either. Personally- I don't think EVERYONE that's born is 100% guaranteed to live a terrible life. I don't think maybe even the majority of people regret being born. (I do think we're in the minority there.) Still- it's one hell of a risk. I've always felt like if there's a 0.01% chance that my potential child could feel as unhappy as I have at points in my life- it simply doesn't seem fair to expose them to that risk. I couldn't bear to see them suffer.

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Yeah, I don't understand how someone can look at the world as it is and think to themselves: "Hmm, it would be a great idea to create more people to experience this, wouldn't it? But the problem is precisely that – they don't look at the world as it is, rather they delude themselves.

And whether an individual lives in a 1st world country or a 3rd world one doesn't really matter, as pain exists in both realities, and in many and huge ways. Indeed, even if a person lives in a developed nation, they will still go through at least some of the many tribulations within the realm of possibility – jobs, health issues, financial meagerness, loneliness, abuse, losses, etc.

Not to mention, of course, that each and every human that is born is unjustifiably expensive, and the price is mainly paid with blood. For instance, most of the population are neither vegetarians nor vegans, which implies that thousands of animals are slaughtered just to feed one person throughout their whole life. As you can see, the scales are quite unbalanced – thousands of animals slaughtered = one person's food. If you can make sense of such insane equation, I suggest you get a psychological check-up.

Last edited:
Reactions: NumbItAll
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023

funny thing is that now even some ''pro lifers'' would agree with this but still be against suicide and say is harms the world and traumatises people.

suicide is the most ethical death out of all the other ways to die which are far more ''tragic'' for loved ones as it is unexpected for a person who probably didn't expressed any negativity towards their life and couldn't say one last goodbye or anything.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Yeah. Delusional fucks.

Fuck life. Fuck existence. Fuck society, fuck governments, fuck politicians. Fuck them all. Arrogant self imposing pricks. My fucking body, it should be MY fucking choice. Fuck em. FML

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I don't understand why i even need to be here, I'm just waiting for news extraterrestrials might exist in whatever months time. Literally only thing keeping me alive rn

If not, please just shoot me.. im bored..