FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's just so incredibly evil how we have to struggle so much to die on our own terms even know we never asked for this existence, it was imposed by selfish pro-natalists who lacked any awareness.
Humans are the worst species with how many of them get so obsessed with prolonging the suffering of others, it's so disgusting how many force life here yet wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully die on their own terms.

I just see procreation as such a horrific crime in the first place because it's something that causes an immense amount of harm and just creates unnecessary problems there was never a need for, if nobody existed they would never suffer which is the only ideal and compassionate outcome.
I just find it so disgusting how we have to pay the price all because other people were selfish and deluded enough to procreate, it's really hellish how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible despite the fact that we were so unfairly burdened with the ability to exist here.

Nobody should ever have to struggle so much to die and it's wrong how they do, the option to instantly cease existing in peace should be there at at all times. And I just despise anti-suicide people with their delusional and disgusting toxic positivity, it's just disgusting to be anti-suicide espcially as nobody asked for this and if one wants to free themselves from this existence on their own terms then they simply should be able to as existence isn't an obligation. It's evil how we are expected to continue suffering until we die anyway all because other people were selfish enough to procreate.

Reactions: GeoLavender23, Daxter_87, myusername890 and 10 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree that procreation causes a lot of suffering and it's terrible that so many people expect others to stay alive for as long as possible after they've been dragged into this world.

Reactions: Daxter_87, myusername890, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Reactions: myusername890 and Immensevoid
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Life is a prison and im waiting for my sentence to end.

Reactions: myusername890, MrP and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
It has a lot to do with Christianity, too, I guess. With guilt. It is NOT enough to just procreate children but many still think it is. They f*ck and oh... pregnant.
If there was a legal way to exit this life then people would have to question their actions, decisions and responsibility towards others.
Life is a prison and im waiting for my sentence to end.
Same. And I don't even know what I did for being punished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkover
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Humans are the worst species, you are right about that. People bully people and spew obscenities. Man treats his fellow humans worse than domestic animals - we have to write here and don´t have the right to euthanasia. People should be tormented for as long as possible before they die. Moreover, humanity is destroying the only planet we can live on with pollution and overpopulation - what can be worse than that.

ObssessedEirika

ObssessedEirika

“I’m so damn tired.”
Jan 7, 2024
It's something we never asked for. I hate the fact that so many religions and people consider it a selfish act too. I'm sorry that I don't want to prolong suffering and wish to end it as soon as possible.

Reactions: myusername890
G

GeoLavender23

Feb 12, 2023
That's right, euthanasia should be like a clinic in hospitals for people to cease to exist in peace.