HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
Stuck in this hell hole. Even when my mom was alive i told her she was selfish and wrong for having me, i tell my dad almost everyday im researching suicide methods so strongly. Im poor and useless so have no money to end things , i cant even tie a proper knot. Im forced to be here. id be dead long ago with a gun or OD with something proper. All i can do now is try to jump from high up which im scared to survive and end up crippled and deformed after. I cant even work cause im so fucked up. It costs money to live, costs money to die. Life is a misery, being born is a gamble where everyone suffers and loses anyway in the end. No to being born and no to children. It is selfish, you dont NEED children to live. Leave their innocent unsuffering souls in their void. Dont sentence them to a life of suffering and then death.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: m_account, SpiritualDeath, experimentee and 29 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I agree with everything you said here. Procreation is one of the most selfish things anyone can do. Especially if theyre not mentally stable enough to raise children. I agreed with you when you said that life is a gamble that you'll always lose in the end. It's expensive to live a good live and expensive to die a peaceful death, if you don't have money, you're left suffering on this earth, living a life you never wanted to live. I feel bad for you, your parents had you and now all these years later, you're suffering and telling them that it was a mistake having you. But, if you find a building that is over 15 floors, it is your best bet at leaving this world considering that you don't have access to anything else more reliable. Its not like im saying jumping is unreliable, just when the building that you're planning on jumping off of is under 15 floors there's a chance of survival. Anyways, best wishes and i hope you can escape this world soon, you seem like you need it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Daxter_87, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
I agree with everything you said here. Procreation is one of the most selfish things anyone can do. Especially if theyre not mentally stable enough to raise children. I agreed with you when you said that life is a gamble that you'll always lose in the end. It's expensive to live a good live and expensive to die a peaceful death, if you don't have money, you're left suffering on this earth, living a life you never wanted to live. I feel bad for you, your parents had you and now all these years later, you're suffering and telling them that it was a mistake having you. But, if you find a building that is over 15 floors, it is your best bet at leaving this world considering that you don't have access to anything else more reliable. Its not like im saying jumping is unreliable, just when the building that you're planning on jumping off of is under 15 floors there's a chance of survival. Anyways, best wishes and i hope you can escape this world soon, you seem like you need it.
thank you for understanding me.
yes i will think of finding a building over 15 floors.
Another thing im paranoid about is while i fall down il bump things like the windows , or pipes or wall edges and it could slow the fall down or stop and hurt me.
Maybe i need another free method but what else is there, not much.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos and Daxter_87
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
thank you for understanding me.
yes i will think of finding a building over 15 floors.
Another thing im paranoid about is while i fall down il bump things like the windows , or pipes or wall edges and it could slow the fall down or stop and hurt me.
Maybe i need another free method but what else is there, not much.
I mean, it would be a huge risk but if the only buildings high enough in your area have pipes and wall edges that would slow down the fall you could run as fast as you can then jump off to avoid hitting anything, or thats at least i would do. Of course, you have to build up lots of courage to do this because it would be scary. If you don't want to jump, of course, theres other methods out there like swb or night night and in said methods all the required materials are very easily accessible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and HermitLonerGuy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as being something so incredibly cruel and harmful burdening someone with the ability to suffer endlessly, and it disgusts me how despite this humans wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot easily free themselves. The compassionate thing would be to leave the non-existent in peace as without existence one cannot suffer, I find it tragic how so much suffering is caused by people deciding to procreate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Daxter_87 and HermitLonerGuy
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
why are you telling your dad in a daily basis?

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
I 100% agree with you.
I'm also extremely poor and it fucking SUCKS, literally everything costs money and if i had money 99% of my problems would vanish and i'm sure i will not want to ctb anymore. Like you I'm currently not in a state to work, especially when it's a dead end shitty job. I tried working at mcdonalds and i lasted 3 months it was hell. And i'm not even dumb i'm high iq tested, but because of generational poverty it's really hard to get started when even your basic needs aren't fulfilled and you're in constant discomfort and want to ctb.

Now i'm at my moms house, in a shithole guetto, we can barely afford food i have literally 0€ in my bank account, i'm forced to live with people i hate, i don't even have a room so no intimacy.
I have a plan to leave and hopefully it will work and i will gtfo this hellhole by next winter. There is absolutely no chance i'm spending another summer here, i would hang myself for sure.
That's why i'm not having children unless i become a millionaire, and it's 3 kids max.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, StolenLife, lachrymost and 4 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I 100% agree with you.
I'm also extremely poor and it fucking SUCKS, literally everything costs money and if i had money 99% of my problems would vanish and i'm sure i will not want to ctb anymore. Like you I'm currently not in a state to work, especially when it's a dead end shitty job. I tried working at mcdonalds and i lasted 3 months it was hell. And i'm not even dumb i'm high iq tested, but because of generational poverty it's really hard to get started when even your basic needs aren't fulfilled and you're in constant discomfort and want to ctb.

Now i'm at my moms house, in a shithole guetto, we can barely afford food i have literally 0€ in my bank account, i'm forced to live with people i hate, i don't even have a room so no intimacy.
I have a plan to leave and hopefully it will work and i will gtfo this hellhole by next winter. There is absolutely no chance i'm spending another summer here, i would hang myself for sure.
That's why i'm not having children unless i become a millionaire, and it's 3 kids max.
Man, I really do feel for you but i agree. It's really selfish for parents to impose such a life on children who never asked to live in such conditions where they'll probably spend the rest of their life on the back foot compared to everyone else. Money is pretty essential if you want to go anywhere in life and generational poverty is definitely not doing you any favors.

• Hugs
Reactions: dialogos, Daxter_87, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I totally agree. I wish my parents had never brought me into this world either - not existing in the first place would've been the best gift they could've given me by simply choosing not to procreate. Oh well, here I am. The fucked up thing is, I have access to methods, but have still been afraid to use them. It's so stupid that I've been suicidal for years, but haven't been able to force myself to go through with it, even though I've wanted to so badly.

It feels unfair for me to call parents that aren't my own selfish for having kids, but I know mine definitely were. Especially my dad. He told me multiple times when I was growing up that he just wanted me to succeed in all of the areas he failed, and it seemed like all he wanted me around for was so he could use me as a piece of equipment to help him with his chores and hobbies. He wanted a mini-me and I'm more certain that I'm right than ever before. He was dismissive of any of my interests that he didn't also have, but he would yell at me for not being enthusiastic enough about stuff he liked, so I grew up having to fake it and pretend to care.

I'm done with this shit. Having to be a wage slave like I am isn't worth it either. It just sucks the life out of me. I hate that I got dragged into this world without my consent by a narcissistic father, and now I just want out of here.

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos and Daxter_87
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I see a lot of (predominantly) traditionalist conservative types on social media trying to convince young people that it's selfish to not have children and that they will regret it. But then a follow-up argument they use is that you'll be all alone in old age, as if children are obligated to keep their parents company and take care of them forever. Who's selfish now?

The fear-mongering about regret really bothers me, because there's got to be some impressionable young people who listen to them. "I'm confident I don't want children, but I do want to do the responsible and selfless thing. I'm told I will inevitably change my mind, so I better have them just in case. The clock is ticking!" Then they might be stuck with children they regret, which is way worse than being childless and regretting it.

Meanwhile, way too many young people can't afford to have children even if they want to.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, dialogos, ablationaaa457 and 2 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I'm glad I never fell for that stupid fear mongering. I know my clock is ticking and I'm glad for it. My life is a ticking time bomb that will finally go off when I CTB. There's only so much I can take.

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
A

ablationaaa457

Jul 26, 2023
Ironically, I think a lot of people have children due to selfish reasons, such as attempting to assuage feelings of loneliness or wanting a future caretaker down the line, or even to alleviate social pressure. I don't think having children is necessarily an intrinsically selfish decision, but I do feel a lot of people are having children that they're absolutely not ready to take care of yet.

I see a lot of (predominantly) traditionalist conservative types on social media trying to convince young people that it's selfish to not have children and that they will regret it. But then a follow-up argument they use is that you'll be all alone in old age, as if children are obligated to keep their parents company and take care of them forever. Who's selfish now?

The fear-mongering about regret really bothers me, because there's got to be some impressionable young people who listen to them. "I'm confident I don't want children, but I do want to do the responsible and selfless thing. I'm told I will inevitably change my mind, so I better have them just in case. The clock is ticking!" Then they might be stuck with children they regret, which is way worse than being childless and regretting it.

Meanwhile, way too many young people can't afford to have children even if they want to.

This neatly sums up one of the things I find weirdly hypocritical about people trying to push for everyone to have children. It's like they simultaneously think they're doing a selfless act while selfishly expecting their children to forever be obligated to them and essentially be eternal servants for them. I also agree that it's much better to be childless and regretting it as opposed to regretting having children. Hell, in the former, adoption is still a possibility, whereas in the latter there is no real solution.

As for the people who desperately want the younger generation to have lots of children? Well, those in charge don't want their supply of cheap labour to dry up, of course. They don't actually care about children or ensuring the next generation grows up well, as otherwise they'd try to fix the root causes of people choosing not to have children (e.g. rising costs of living, increasingly worse environmental effects) instead of just trying to essentially force everyone to have children through heavy-handed ways.

• Aww..
Reactions: Skathon, lachrymost and dialogos
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
I'm pretty sure my father was disappointed about how I "turned out". At least I HOPE he was.

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Its why I didn't have kids. To save them from this torment. I was always close to poverty and its a sad life fighting it every day. I wish I wasn't born in such a harsh, cruel life.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Stuck in this hell hole. Even when my mom was alive i told her she was selfish and wrong for having me, i tell my dad almost everyday im researching suicide methods so strongly. Im poor and useless so have no money to end things , i cant even tie a proper knot. Im forced to be here. id be dead long ago with a gun or OD with something proper. All i can do now is try to jump from high up which im scared to survive and end up crippled and deformed after. I cant even work cause im so fucked up. It costs money to live, costs money to die. Life is a misery, being born is a gamble where everyone suffers and loses anyway in the end. No to being born and no to children. It is selfish, you dont NEED children to live. Leave their innocent unsuffering souls in their void. Dont sentence them to a life of suffering and then death.
I hate how everything has to cost money. None of us asked to be here on this planet, yet we have to pay to live.

I never even wanted to be a human being in the first place. I wanted to be a cat ever since I was young.

Last edited:
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I agree OP. Once when I was young I asked my mom why she didn't abort me. I didn't consent to any of this.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Thanks for calling me selfish..