FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find the thought of eternally ceasing to exist to be so incredibly comforting, it's comforting to think of permanently being free from the burden that is existence with all finally forgotten about. To me the best outcome would be always be for this existence to permanently disappear into nothingness, I believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep which to me is true peace and the only peace, such a thing as peace could never exist in this hellish world that is filled with endless suffering. I see existence as the problem with death being the solution, ceasing to exist is the way to find peace from the cruelty and futilty of existing.

I envy those who no longer exist as they have no more problems or concerns, they have no need for anything and are eternally incapable of suffering, I always see it as better to not exist no matter what, to me only eternal nothingness is desirable. I just find it so hellish how there isn't the option for us to just choose to fall asleep eternally, it'd be so relieving and prevent so much suffering but ideally I'd wish to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, only never existing is true perfection.

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Indeed, it's inevitable, one day for all of us. I wish you didn't have to suffer at all until then.

Reactions: divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie, myusername890 and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
My only worry is what's on the other side

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
This comforts me too. I wish I can achieve non existence as soon as possible. Regardless of that, death is inevitable and that makes me so happy as, without an off switch, life would be truly hell. Hopefully they don't develop anything during this lifetime that can be used to extend one's life. I don't want to live here for long. Life was never meant for me in the first place; I honestly think that death is meant for me instead. Anyways, I hope you find that peace soon... I mean, you will eventually as we all got an off switch but hopefully you find that peace sooner