• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I'm alone at home
the idea that everything can be over quickly is so calming to me
I keep looking at the clock and think I'd have enough time to just do it... right now...
all this suffering can be over and i don't have to go through this anymore
if only i just... do it

thinking i don't have to wake up tomorrow brings me so much peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash, AdamOndiAhman, ijustwishtodie and 6 others
KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
Same bro. I'm just waiting for my sn to arrive, delivery got postponed. It's supposed to arrive in 5 days~. The wait is the longest.

• Love
Reactions: Csmith8827 and Roadrunner
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
Same bro. I'm just waiting for my sn to arrive, delivery got postponed. It's supposed to arrive in 5 days~. The wait is the longest.
i'm looking at my rope that i tied to my anchor lolzz

KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
i'm looking at my rope that i tied to my anchor lolzz
Well, I've tried strangling myself, it's just not my thing. I clamped my fingers on my carotid artery and my eyes just went black in 5 seconds and I almost fell face down on the table. But it's still scary. As far as I'm concerned SN is the best choice, two sips to drink and then just pass out.

Reactions: zanahori and Roadrunner
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
ig strangling yourself in that way has a low success rate

according to this site, sn is the "best"
but people still fail
or their sn is not pure
or whatever

there is never a guarantee
which is so scary

KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
ig strangling yourself in that way has a low success rate
nah i just test it
There was a case in Yakutia in 2007 when 37 workers accidentally poisoned themselves with sodium nitrite at work and ended up in hospital. I don't think they ate a lot of sodium nitrite.
A three-year-old boy poisoned himself with a homemade cutlet in January this year. The father was using salt with added sodium nitrite to prolong storage for the first time and accidentally over-salted it. The three-year-old died and so did the pets who tasted his vomit.
Also, I heard on an anonymous forum how the young gang stole a wagonload of salt and gave it away to the whole village in Russia in 2000~ years. As it turned out later it was sodium nitrite and many people in the village got poisoned and died. I couldn't find anything about it on the internet, so maybe he was lying.
And I'll drink 20 grams of pure sodium nitrite, I think the chance of dying is over 99%.
And if I don't die, then quantum immortality is not a lie.

Reactions: Red Desert and cowboypants
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
nah i just test it
There was a case in Yakutia in 2007 when 37 workers accidentally poisoned themselves with sodium nitrite at work and ended up in hospital. I don't think they ate a lot of sodium nitrite.
A three-year-old boy poisoned himself with a homemade cutlet in January this year. The father was using salt with added sodium nitrite to prolong storage for the first time and accidentally over-salted it. The three-year-old died and so did the pets who tasted his vomit.
Also, I heard on an anonymous forum how the young gang stole a wagonload of salt and gave it away to the whole village in Russia in 2000~ years. As it turned out later it was sodium nitrite and many people in the village got poisoned and died. I couldn't find anything about it on the internet, so maybe he was lying.
And I'll drink 20 grams of pure sodium nitrite, I think the chance of dying is over 99%.

i'm jealous of you
i wish i had SN

keg-ireland

keg-ireland

May 3, 2024
I'm alone at home
the idea that everything can be over quickly is so calming to me
I keep looking at the clock and think I'd have enough time to just do it... right now...
all this suffering can be over and i don't have to go through this anymore
if only i just... do it

thinking i don't have to wake up tomorrow brings me so much peace
I think like that every single day BUT I don't seem to have the courage to complete ctb. I have the means and have the time where noone would find me for at least 6 hrs but I just keep putting it off. I don't know why as I'm struggling so much with depression and agitation, I just want it to stop. I could make it stop, would be unconscious in 15 secs and dead in 15 mins but I just can't get that courage to do it.

I think my reason is thinking about my parents and my wee dog and how much pain I will bring them. That scares me and hurts deeply.

Reactions: firefoxes2000, lkjhgfdsa1 and Alexei_Kirillov
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I think like that every single day BUT I don't seem to have the courage to complete ctb. I have the means and have the time where noone would find me for at least 6 hrs but I just keep putting it off. I don't know why as I'm struggling so much with depression and agitation, I just want it to stop. I could make it stop, would be unconscious in 15 secs and dead in 15 mins but I just can't get that courage to do it.

I think my reason is thinking about my parents and my wee dog and how much pain I will bring them. That scares me and hurts deeply.
that's exactly me.

i thought i'd be able to do it as long as i procure the right measures and have the time
but now i have everything
and cannot get myself to execute...

• Hugs
Reactions: keg-ireland
keg-ireland

keg-ireland

May 3, 2024
that's exactly me.

i thought i'd be able to do it as long as i procure the right measures and have the time
but now i have everything
and cannot get myself to execute...
It's so difficult. Do you think it's fear like fear of the action we are taking, fear of hurting others or fear that there us still a small chance we might recover?

Reactions: zanahori
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
It's so difficult. Do you think it's fear like fear of the action we are taking, fear of hurting others or fear that there us still a small chance we might recover?
i think you worded it really well-- it must be a combination of those factors.

i cannot find the "right" moment to do it, although that does not exist.
i don't understand why I keep backing out.

what is this fear? I fear living in this way more than death.

• Hugs
Reactions: zanahori and keg-ireland
keg-ireland

keg-ireland

May 3, 2024
i think you worded it really well-- it must be a combination of those factors.

i cannot find the "right" moment to do it, although that does not exist.
i don't understand why I keep backing out.

what is this fear? I fear living in this way more than death.
I'm exactly like you - no idea why I keep backing out

M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
I'm going to do it in December and it's the only thing I think about all day every day. And it's the only thought that brings me comfort

• Hugs
Reactions: tpboy and sancta-simplicitas
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
nah i just test it
+1

The rough average success rate is around 70%. And those who failed were found out early most often, or vomited. Drinking too slow is also an issue.

I think success is pretty high as you can avoid those easily

Reactions: tonytwist007
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
nah i just test it
i also bought sn!!
i give up on hanging si is too strong

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, HerculePoirot and dggtscccvfd
KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
i give up on hanging si is too strong
Like I said. I tested it by clamping the carotid arteries with my fingers. When my eyes started to darken, I instinctively let go of my fingers in fear. My SN should arrive in 3 days, I can't wait.

tonytwist007

tonytwist007

Oct 6, 2021
Well, I've tried strangling myself, it's just not my thing. I clamped my fingers on my carotid artery and my eyes just went black in 5 seconds and I almost fell face down on the table. But it's still scary. As far as I'm concerned SN is the best choice, two sips to drink and then just pass out.
I thought there is more to it than that? Several threads mention the use of dopamine blockers to stop yourself from vomiting after ingesting SN. Just my luck that I have SN but can't get the blockers.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I thought there is more to it than that? Several threads mention the use of dopamine blockers to stop yourself from vomiting after ingesting SN. Just my luck that I have SN but can't get the blockers.
Unfortunately, this is the problem of the majority here. You will have to go to a doctor and try to get a prescription from him. Or you can try online pharmacies.

ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
I think it depends on the survival instinct and how your body works if it would be quick or not.