• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
There's no such thing as rock bottom. No such thing as "nowhere to go but up." It can always get worse.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CelestialDiana, lotus11, myusername890 and 23 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

đź–¤
Apr 17, 2024
Haha I agree

Reactions: Unknown21 and davidtorez
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Yep. Just when you think you have nothing more to lose, you lose something that you didn't even realize you had.

Reactions: myusername890, ijustwishtodie, Justnotme and 3 others
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
I mean the whole idea of a BOTTOM is the same shit IMO when they talk about "silver linings" it's just in the opposite direction. Maybe it's the brown lining because it can be complete utter shit.

I do find if you spend enough time at one bottom for a while you can get used to it. So that bottom kinda becomes more normal as the leveled ground you are standing on versus what could possibly be below or what was above that step downwards.

But yeah anything can be worse or get worse. This whole idea of best or worst of right or wrong is a human concept and even then it's subjective between the environment and your awareness or reaction to it.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
True, it can get worse. What I hate about that fact is people use it to scare you in to not complaining about your problems. "Oh you think you have issues now? wait till you see how much worse it can get. Don't let the gods hear you complain and show you what real problems actually look like". They guilt trip you in to being grateful for your problems, to smile while tears run down your face in fear of not seeing the worest.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, myusername890, thebelljarrr and 5 others
snowbird

snowbird

Jun 17, 2024
Yep. Just when you think you have nothing more to lose, you lose something that you didn't even realize you had.
This!
There were so many situations over the past few months where I thought - OMG, this is the absolute worst. But nope - soon after more shit happens and you realize again and again that it keeps getting even shittier, often with things you took for granted or sht that wasn't on your mind at all.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, lotus11, myusername890 and 4 others
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
It's like the gods are idiots who think we like to suffer.
You say: I have nothing left to lose. It can't get any worse.
God says, Oh, I think he likes it when things are bad. We'll take something else away from him and make it worse for him.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
I create my own rock bottom: If it gets too much to bear, I will kill myself. That simple. No need to rely on fate or the good will of other people.

(Also, there is an actual limit to the amount of pain you can experience, but it's always more dreadful and agonizing than we can imagine, that's true)

Reactions: Don’tDoxMe, Justnotme and pthnrdnojvsc
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yep, this is why I think that rock bottom doesn't exist. Whatever issues one has, I believe that it can always get worse due to how nature and this world is designed. There's always a way for things to get worse. This is a reason why I detest me surviving as, the longer I survive, the higher chances there are of me getting exposed to more suffering even more than I currently have

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, sserafim, myusername890 and 2 others
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes it can get a billion times worse.

But they say "you have to fight to live, you have to "enjoy" that youtube , social media, that sunset the extreme torture is so worth watching a clickbait youtube video ....".. not, that crap is just addictions garbage nothing is worth the suffering possible and probable

Last edited:
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, thebelljarrr and DeIetedUser4739
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
Sure af can... Like what's the opposite of Murphy's Law?
Pollyanna's Law???

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: derpyderpins