canijo

canijo

Oct 29, 2023
SN arrived. I thought it would not get through customs, as it was stuck for 6+ days. I live on an island so there is Country customs+ Island customs. It took 3 weeks total since ordered, but it did arrive with no problems.
I'm so happy, i was already making my mind about jumping, and now I'm beyond relieved to be able to ctb in my own home.

I now feel that I can start making real plans. So my date will be between 1 - 2 months from now. My unemployment pay stops soon, and my last check is my queue to go.

So, during the next weeks i will be preparing everything. My plan is to clean the whole apartment, put everything into boxes, writing some notes to be scheduled for a few people I care about, and a message for the police so they can come 36h+ after I'm down, i will leave the keys in the mailbox.

I have 2 cats, and already know someone willing to take care of them, though it breaks my heart that i will close my room so they wont freak out. But i hope they'll be happy when they see that they will have a big garden in their next house =)

I've ordered EasyStrips (tetra) for the testing, and a scale. I will be posting the test results when it arrives.

I do not have access to meto/benzos, and I'm unwilling to see my local doctor as some things happened and i do not have exactly a good relationship with her. So an important step on my preparation is finding the best techniques/OTC meds to prevent vomiting, and induce sleep. My first choice is weed, but I will investigate further to see what's the whole picture available to me, and what combinations i might use that do not interfere with the SN.

Just wanted to post about it to have it written down somewhere, so i dont expect any replies. But tips about preventing vomiting & induce sleep are 500% welcome.

Hugs :hug:

EDIT: i may be able to gain access to meto

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, Praestat_Mori and skyflame
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I thought it would not get through customs
Is SN illegal in your country? If not, why would it not get through customs?
So an important step on my preparation is finding the best techniques/OTC meds to prevent vomiting, and induce sleep
You won't. You need a D2 dopamine antagonist antiemetic which helps prevent vomiting and speeds up gastric emptying, such as metoclopramide. OTC drugs won't work.
You can order some on reliable prescription-free online pharmacies, of which I have a list I can PM you, it's not very expensive.
Best of luck.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SVEN and canijo
canijo

canijo

Oct 29, 2023
Is SN illegal in your country? If not, why would it not get through customs?

You won't. You need a D2 dopamine antagonist antiemetic which helps prevent vomiting and speeds up gastric emptying, such as metoclopramide. OTC drugs won't work.
You can order some on reliable prescription-free online pharmacies, of which I have a list I can PM you, it's not very expensive.
Best of luck.
Is not illegar per se, but controlled. I was afraid after seeing some users from my country report it was caught at customs, there were not many, but i kinda feared it.

I would be thrilled if you could PM that list, tysm really

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Is not illegar per se, but controlled. I was afraid after seeing some users from my country report it was caught at customs, there were not many, but i kinda feared it.

I would be thrilled if you could PM that list, tysm really
Just sent you a PM.

• Love
Reactions: canijo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: canijo
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Hope all goes well with your preparations and you find peace, whatever your final decision.