L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
It always gets worse. Without fail, it ALWAYS gets worse.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad, SuicideAwaits, Dead Meat and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Maybe not always for everyone but I guess as we get older we begin to physically and mentally deteriorate. We are prone to more bad things happening then. In my case the answer is yes because I believe I am cursed. It will get better eventually as we die though. Eternal nothingness sounds wonderful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, SuicideAwaits, Dead Meat and 5 others
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
With age, yes. The strength to fight fades. Exhaustion sets in. The only ones I know that seem to get more powerful and determined with age are the demons that live in my f**kin head.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, FuneralCry, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, unfortunately, I think it does.
I mean, I've been through hell for 3 years and now I'm finally free and having a decent life but I'm still suicidal, I'm still getting older and I'm still sure I will get the hell out of this planet sooner or later! (Hopefully, before my 40s so, I have some more years to live I guess lol.)

M

MyOwnWorstEnemy

Apr 23, 2021
Maybe not always for everyone but I guess as we get older we begin to physically and mentally deteriorate. We are prone to more bad things happening then. In my case the answer is yes because I believe I am cursed. It will get better eventually as we die though. Eternal nothingness sounds wonderful.
With you there

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Since the future is unknowable, I can't say always. But I understand why you might come to feeling that way. No doubt some people really do see their lives only ever decline, never seeing an improvement. But I think all lives are different and you can't know the future with perfect clarity, although you may make reasonable predictions for what's probable. For me, it has been only downhill for a while now.

Reactions: SuicideAwaits and FuneralCry
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Many people who have taken psychedelics like shrooms have said that their depression/anxiety/ptsd had been reduced or eliminated and that the trip showed them what they needed to do to fix their life.

Of course there are also some who have said there was no long-term effect and a few have said that things had worsened. But many of these did not do it in the suggested way.

Reactions: lobster salad
Outsider

Outsider

deep in darkness
Apr 1, 2020
There is higher probability of bad event happening
then good so yes. Losing a job, close ppl dying, getting disease or chronic illness. Life sucks.

Reactions: lobster salad and demuic
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
In my experience, yes. And it will get worse in ways you never could've imagined years ago.

Reactions: Whale_bones