P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
I hate myself and my brain. Things could have been so much better. We all die alone. I regret everything. I'm so delusional. I am at peace with dying but at the same time I'm not. I'm so stupid and it doesn't matter. My vents don't matter, all I did in my life was narcissistic. I am a bas person. Nothing I say is going to redeem me. Everybody says the same shit over and over again. I destroyed my body. It'll be over soon and it was all just illusion. I'm never going to be okay ever again. I'm gonna die being miserable.
I'm such a bad person, I just gave up wtf. Please someone save me. Why isn't anyone going to save me? I'm going to die alone. I'm so alone. I'm so detached from reality. I'm so stupid. I'm a disappointment. I regret everything.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: emgrl, OnlyWinOnce, Shivali and 4 others
J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
Fucking hell that is my story but I'm so scared to kick the chair

• Aww..
Reactions: przeciwwymiotne
y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
Are you really delusional or are your thoughts out of control?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Shepherd's boy
J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
I fear the pain it's stopping me i don't know how to overcome that

• Love
Reactions: przeciwwymiotne
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Hey, PM me. (Anyone should feel free to!) I dunno, maybe I can do my little part to help save you.

I'm crying silently at the airport. Eating a muffin that I used to always buy a kid close to my heart.

Wish I'd seen this video earlier, maybe it'll help you:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shivali, Euthanza and przeciwwymiotne
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022

Mind opening video, thanks for sharing.

Anyhow, I watched him on the other video, apparently Prof. Sam Vaknin is on anti-psychiatrist group but he's a pro-lifer you don't want to discuss about suicide -so unlike prof. Thomas Szasz (father of anti-psychiatrist critic). Something new deviant again haha

Last edited:
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Hey, PM me. (Anyone should feel free to!) I dunno, maybe I can do my little part to help save you.

I'm crying silently at the airport. Eating a muffin that I used to always buy a kid close to my heart.

Great video

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you are suffering a lot. Life does just seem to be endless misery and problems. I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief from what you are going through.