• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

darkman

Sep 9, 2018
Hello
I plan on using a nitrogen tank with a CPAP mask.
Here is the nitrogen tank I plan on using
it is 9 L.
Here is the regulator I am going to use . It says its for argon/co2. will this work with the nitrogen tank does anyone know?

here is the CPAP mask I will use.

The issue is the hose connecting the mask to the regulator will not fit. Does anyone know how to solve this or does anyone know any equipment I could use that will work instead or a better set up all together.?
Thank you for your replies in advance.

GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Is the CPAP mask airthight closed? Is there a one-way exit valve?

D

darkman

Sep 9, 2018
yes when the CPAP air mask is up against my face I think it is airtight.
The main issue i see is the CPAP mask tubing wont fit the gas regulator.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I've wondered about this too when people have recommended using this type of mask. The tube is quite large.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
The member who started the following thread has connected a CPAP mask and hose to a helium balloon tank. Maybe this could give you some ideas for your own set-up:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...pressure-setting-and-gear-verification.26377/

Reactions: darkman
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
Helium balloon tanks are no longer pure helium in my country. Hasn't all countries started mixing helium with oxygen now instead of having pure helium?.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
The small Baloon-Gas is not pure anymore, 1574807525121 (oneway)

The Profi-Tanks (refillable) are different, Example:
1574807946782 Helium 4.6 (99,996 % Qualität)

T

tonywjones44

Dec 18, 2019
yes when the CPAP air mask is up against my face I think it is airtight.
The main issue i see is the CPAP mask tubing wont fit the gas regulator.
I would suggest going to a hardware store (or any shop that sells rubber or plastic tubing. By placing various tubes inside each other you should be able to reduce the diameter of the mask inlet to the same size as the regulator outlet. Technically this is known as 'sleeving down'. Another way would be to glue a suitable size blanking grommet to the mask tube and then poke a hole in the grommet so the regulator outlet is a tight fit. The run some instant glue or silicon sealant around the joint. Then, anything coming through the tube from the regulator must go up into the mask.

Reactions: darkman
N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Is 9L enough? I thought you needed something in the neighborhood of like 600L? Although I think it seems like a 600L tank is only like 3 or 4 feet high