D

DrowningSoul

Apr 1, 2020
as the title already states.

just had enough of living this life if I have to be under the same roof as them.

nobody cares about one another in this house and they expect the absolute best from me like it's even worth it

they secretly hate me I know they do

I am in extreme pain due to childhood sexual abuse where I think this world will be better without me. Now it feels like I am living with the abuser again because the government isn't allowing me to do anything and then my parents are acting like police.

If this lasts up to six months I will be a gonner

I'm new by the way hi!

• Hugs
Reactions: Should be gone, mediocre, LoNatural and 2 others
muchomango

muchomango

Mar 31, 2020
My house is often a shitshow too. I'm sorry you're going through so much these days.
Quarantine made me want to move out so bad it's not even funny AND I can't even go out with friends to get away from it all. I do go to work still though for most of the day so I'm away from it. Hopefully you can find an alternative to distract yourself
If you ever wanna talk or vent I'm always available, I'm new too :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If you ever spoke out about the abuse, they probably do have some hate for you. That happens when the victim denies the family narrative. Sorry you're in such a shit situation.

Your thread title made me chuckle, then I read the OP. I don't know if you're like this too, but I'm often funniest when I'm bitter and offended.

Great first post, including how you ended it. Welcome.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob